Arc 1 [Part 1]: I Only Need 72 Hours To Fall In Love With You

Arc 1: I Only Need 72 Hours To Fall In Love With You

Part 1: Can It Get Anymore Fraudulent?

"I hope you will never have a peaceful death!"

All because of a woman's curse, Shang Ke was hit by a car thereby turning into a human vegetable and was unfortunately tied to an an unlucky death system.

Shang Ke had truly been wrongly accused, and suffered an unjust death! He had always lived a clean and honest life, and never cheated on anyone's feelings, alright? The reason why he had been cursed by that woman was all because of that bastard Qi Chen.

Qi Chen was his childhood friend and the very model of a playboy. From the time when they were children until now, he had been in enough relationships for the number of his ex-girlfriends to be able to wind a whole round around China. In actuality, everything had nothing to do with Shang Ke. He could only blame that bastard for always using the same reason when breaking up with his girlfriends: I actually like men more than women, and Shang Ke is the man I like.

Like your sister! On the nth day that he was unjustly implicated, that bastard had even been going for a spin in a race car with a beauty! Qi Chen was living a  happy and carefree life, but the women who were dumped by him had concentrated all of their hated onto him!

If heaven ever presents him with another chance, he will definitely kill that bastard!

He was really presented with a chance, and although this cursed to die system or whatever it was sounded really fraudulent,  this was still a chance to turn things around, right?

The system would let him transmigrate into different worlds while experiencing the "thrill" of being a hero.

When he first heard about it, it had sounded quite classy. But in fact, the purpose was to have him send himself to his own death, and he must—【Die Bravely. Die Heroically. Die Dramatically】.

With every death, he would be able to obtain a corresponding reward and skill. They were mainly comprised of attributes like constitution, memory, spiritual power, beauty, life expectancy, talents, (martial arts, cooking, drawing, carving, musical instruments, performing, and computer skills), among others. Most of these talents would need to be practised so that he could fully grasp them. After completing all of the missions, he would be able to return to his original world. And, the skills that he obtained from the missions could be brought back with him as well.

When he heard this explanation, Shang Ke felt somewhat comforted. No pains no gains, at least dying isn't entirely worthless.

【Every mission consists of two doctrines.】

【1. You may not commit suicide; 2. You may not have a good end.】

Shang Ke: "......" Is this really not a fraudulent system?