CHAPTER 4

I couldn't believe what I saw. My best friend having sex with my boyfriend. Maybe that why they haven't been around as much. It wasn't me it was them.. I didn't think Jake was even like that, but I also thought I could trust Anais.

I stood there in shock. Not really knowing what to do as I felt a tear slowly slide down my cheek.

"Taylor it's not what it looks like!", Jake says looking as shocked as I am

"How could you.." I whisper taking in the sight in front of me before storming out of the house.

When I get home i storm into the house slamming the front door and run to my room in tears. I don't think I've ever cried this much in my life.

I suddenly hear my bedroom door open and close quickly and I shoot up to see someone I really didn't need to see right now. Harry.

"Go away.", I say wiping my tears away and looking at him as I hold back my tears.

"I'd rather not.", he says cheekily before sitting down next to me

"If your here to tell me how much of a whore I am I'm sure it can wait till tomorrow Harry." I say before crying again

He sighs before pulling me into a comforting hug as he rests his chin on the top of my head.

I was too weak to pull away. It was also what I needed right now anyway.

As he held me in his arms I started to calm down. I felt so safe in his arms, and all the pain just seemed to disappear the longer he held me.

"What happened, Tay?", he cooed before moving a hair from out of my face.

"Jake.. He was.. "was all I could Get out before bursting into tears again.

"Shh it's okay baby. Is Jake your boyfriend?", he says while holding me tighter

I nod and look up at harry as he wipes my tears away

" what'd he do?", he asks

"He.. He was having sex with my best friend." I cringe at the terrible memory.

"I told you not to be such a prude." He chuckles

"Let me go if your gonna be an ass." I say trying to get out of his arms but he holds me tighter.

"Look at me.", he gently lifts my chin so my eyes are forced to meet his

"That Jake boy doesn't deserve you. You deserve someone that loves you.what he did was wrong, and If I knew where this guy was I would have already went and beat his ass by now, but I won't because I'm sure you wouldn't want to attend his funeral after all of this." He chuckles at the last part, but I could tell he was serious.

"Thanks Harry.. I think?", I giggle slightly

"Harry have you found your charger yet?!", I hear Chase yell from downstairs

"Yea just found it!", harry yells back

I laugh as we both stand up

"I'm sorry babe, but he thinks I'm looking for my charger..", he frowns

"Oh okay" I pretend to be fine with it but I wish he would just stay with me

He kisses me on the cheek giving me butterflies and walks out of the room.

HARRYS POV:

I really wish I knew who this Jake was. I wanted to beat the fuck out of him for hurting Taylor like that. If she was mine I wouldn't dare cheat on her. He could be any jake at our school though, and it wouldn't be appropriate for me to beat everyone up at our school with the name Jake. I've never felt this way about a girl before. Actually I've never cared about any girls feelings before, but I dare Jake to hurt her one more fucking time and see what happens.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Okay so it's 7:35 am and I haven't slept since yesterday so excuse any mistakes please!:) please comment and like! xX