Part - 1

"Mallika are you sure about this" asked shivay in tired tone struggling with his tie ...

"I m sure " said Mallika and helped him in his tie ...

"Will She agree" he ask in confused and sad tone ..

"I know she will" said Mallika and plant a kiss on shivay cheeks ...

"I don't think  i will ever give her any rights" said shivay in tensed and sad tone and head towards his wardrobe ..

"No need to give her any right , i know she will never ask and i will clear everything before coming in this point" said Mallika aggresively ..

"Okk , okk no need to be hyper , when you can't think of me giving rights of wife to any girl then How can u will see us together" said shivay trying to make her understand ..

"I will find solution of this" said Mallika and hug shivay tightly ...

"She will agree na " ask shivay again and tighten his grip around her waist ..

"She will shivay bcoz she never keep anyone favour and help and My family did a big favour on her , How can she say no to me" said Mallika with smile ..

"It's wrong , u can't force her by using ur family favour" said shivay ..

"Shivay just leave everything on me please" plead mallika and left for washroom with her cloths ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Miss Singhania cabin" ask shivay's pa patiently from receptionist ..

"Sir cabin is in top floor , but mam went back bcoz of an important call" said receptionist polietly ..

"How can she leave when she knew we have an important project for discuss" shout shivay who is listening silently ..

"Are you Mr Oberoi?" Ask receptionist sweetly ..
"Yup" said shivay with his attitude ..

"Sir , Mam called you home for discussion" said receptionist with smile ..
"okk , give me adress" said shivay with attitude and angry tone ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mallika , what a pleasent suprise" said Anika and take her in hug ..

"Anika , i need your help , please don't say no yrr" said Mallika with teary eyes ..

"I knew it , if u are here then surely u have some kind of work" said Anika with a businesswoman attitude and smile ..

Mallika told Anika whole matter , land slip benath Anika feet and she stare her unbelievingly ...
"Are you out of your nuts , u want me to sleep with ur husband " shout Anika turning her back towards Mallika

"Yes Aniee , i want it" said Mallika in cracking voice ...
" i will never do it" shout Anika making Mallika flinch ..
"Don't forget Anika if you are alive then because of my family" said Mallika touching her weak nerve and smirked ...

"Mallika , Why you always take them in between our matter ?" Shout Anika and sit on sofa with thud ..

"Bcoz i know if i get divorced thn dad will get attack" said Mallika teary eyes.

"I need time to think" said Anika in defeat and rub her temple in tension ..

"Take ur own time but please don't say No Anika" said mallika in low voice and left the mansion .. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why my life is hell momma" asked Anika staring a huge frame in room ...

"U know , I can do what that bitch want because i have no one in this world except that so called family momma , Why you left me alone" she sobbed and fell on her knees shivering badly ...

"Mam" a loud bang on her room door break her conversation with her mom and wiping away her tears she get back in her feet and open the door ..

"Yess" with a rude look on face she replied ..

"Mr Oberoi is here" said employ and point towards the person on mansion entrance ..

"Call him in , i will be there in a minute" said Anika and close the door back ..

Wiping away tears and adjusting back her cloths properly Anika take a last look of herself and went out from room with her business woman attitude..

~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Mr Oberoi" greet Anika with attitude and shake her hand with him ..
"Heyy Miss Singhania" he too greet her back formally and they both took their respective seat and start discussing about projects..

"Let's discuss profit" said shivay and took out legal papers of deal ..

"Yup so profit will be 60 & 40" said Anika with attitude and shivay nodded negtively ..

"I will sign on condition if things will be divided in 50 - 50" said shivay and without arguing much Anika too signed deal and start moving away but her legs get twist in mid and she fell on couch with shivay under her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~