The Money Grubber, Collaboration Lorena

Collaboration: Lorena x Britania

Collection: Collaboration Britania; (Qin Huer)

Full Title: The Money Grubber: My Ticket Plane

Title: The Money Grubber

Song

Main: Wait, Maroon 5

Dura, Daddy Yankee

Galaxy, Bolbbalgan4

Everyday, Logic

Sensualidad, Bad Bunny; Prince Royce; J Balvin; DJ Luian

Christmas day, BTS (Jimin and Jungkook)

Crash&Burn, Elise Estrada

Burn, Angelika Vee

Let me, Zayn Malik

Tags: Childhood friends, Romance, Love, BL, Money, Different Social, AsianBL, Asian, ...

Update Time: Once three week- Tuesday (night)

Summary:

(Lorena: This isn't provided by music so it may change in the future T_T I am so bad when I try to write...)

"The guy I am in love with hate me. He may be despised my existence for all I know."

"What? How could someone be like this to you?"

"Yeah, I thought so. So why are you like this toward me?"

"How? Why? I...We are in couple?"

"That's something you have to tell me."

"First of all, you said the guy you are in love with hate you, so unless you like someone else or are cheating on me I don't know who you are talking about, do I need to remind you that we are in couple? And if I didn't like you why would have go out with you ?"

"Do you? Do you really like me? I know that you are only with because you think of me as a ticket for your school."

"What?"

"All I am is a ticket for Harvard."

Or

(Britania)

Sometime, one cannot always have whatever one wants.

One has to sacrifice some things to achieve one's goals.

And the ending isn't always what one imagined.

Lorena:

So this is the first book that I wrote. Yes I said 'wrote' and not 'see' because usually when there are music, image just keep coming but this one send me to another world like a spin-off T_T...The world were full of cultivation and wuxia and things like this...I want the main story! Not the spin-off! Gosh! Please give me music! T_T (I don't know how the emoji crying is so).

Honestly speaking, I liked to write this one more than the other stories. Not because of the intrigue but because of how touched I was while writing this story. I judge based on how they make me feel : laugh, smile, sad, cry, angry. Although, the other two were better, this one had touched me. I had cried . The main character may be less interesting and lack a lot of thing compared to the two others but he has his owns good points. But if I was to choose one then it would be "The Hidden Cop", I fell in love with the main character.

Britania:

Concerning this story's name, Lorena and I fought about it. I wanted it to be "My Ticket" but when I reached the end of the story, I couldn't more agree with Lorena. The name "The Money Grubber" really suits this story.

We are currently working on this one. To not change at all, Lorena only has the end of the story. Thanks Lorena. I love when you are spoiling me. Even though this one was pretty good in term of emotion, I still preferred Rebecca and Christopher.

The Self-Centred Girl:

Well, just like all Britania's books, we can easily recognised her works : all her characters are irrational. But I liked this one the least. Though I laughed the most with this one. If the mains characters of "The hidden cop" and "The extra" were less funny, their personality were more likeable. Like they were sure of them, well they had more qualities than this one. Because between these three collaboration, the main character of "TMG" was the most normal, he didn't have any hidden skill or something like this.

If you are looking for a sweet love story, then take this one.

If you are a badass like me who like to read spoiler go ahead.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I said that "The Fallen Hero" had the worst end ever and that is true. But this one is the most heartbreaking I read in all my life. I cried...And I cried again and again, especially the spin-off.