Curiosity can be good (Derek, Stiles and Lydia) SMUT

"Hey Derek, you here?" she asks before she pushes the door open to his loft. The minute she sits foot inside she knows somethings different.

She opens her mouth to call out for Derek but quickly shuts it when she hears a moan. Derek's having sex with somebody, she really should leave. But who is it? Breaden and he broke up, he told her.

She's curious. She knows that Derek already knows she's there, he's a werewolf for fuck sakes. If he wanted her to leave, he would have told her already. It's almost like he wants her to look.

Slowly - and very carefully not to make a sound - she walks to his bedroom, or rather the corner of the loft where he keeps his bed and looks around the corner. What she sees is not what she expects.

On his knees in front of Derek is Stiles, sucking Derek's dick, he clearly haven't noticed she's in the room. She closes her eyes, she can't watch this.

And then again, she kind of have to watch, she can feel her own arousal, her wetness running down her thigh. She knows Derek can smell it.

She opens her eyes and sees Derek staring at her for only a second, then he goes back to enjoying himself, clearly not caring she's there. He has one hand on the bed behind him and the other in Stiles' hair, moaning and growling from the back of his throat.

She just looks at Stiles boob his head up and down, tucking his dick sometimes as to stop himself from coming.

Derek stops him and lifts him up, still facing away from Lydia, places him on his lap and kisses him, deep and dirty.

"Get down on all four," Derek tells him and he obliges. It's almost like they did this before, maybe they have, she thinks to herself.

Stiles is facing away from her and Derek position himself behind him. He slowly lubes up his fingers and pushes one into Stiles' waiting hole. He whimpers a little at the intrudience but quickly relaxes when Derek touches his back, stroking it whilst he works his finger deeper inside Stiles, soon adding another and another, Stiles groans as Derek fucks him with his fingers.

It's so hot, Lydia has to do something otherwise she's going to scream from sexual frustration. The sounds coming from Derek and Stiles are so high now that she dares to take of her jacket and put her hand down in her skirt to touch herself. She sees the shift in Derek but she can't help it, they're so hot.

Derek removes his fingers from Stiles and slowly pushes the head of his dick into Stiles' warmth. "Fuck! Derek, more!" Stiles moans. Derek pushes in all the way, thrusting into him. Lydia's so close and when she sees them move a small scream leaves her lips.

Stiles' head snaps up and looks at her when he hears her. He looks flustered, red.

"Lydia?" Stiles asks.

"Sorry, sorry, wow, I'm going." She's so wet, so hot, so turned on.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea?" Stiles answers her. Derek is still inside of Stiles, thrusting in and out. Lydia can't move from her place on the floor and Stiles starts moaning again, even though he really wants not to.

"Lydia, come here." Derek calls out for her, holds his hand for her to take and it's like her body react to the alpha's call. She walks over to Derek, her hand reaching out to his.

"Derek, what are you doing? We're kind of in the middle of something here."

"It's not fair to let her stand there, she clearly enjoys it."

Derek still moves a little inside Stiles. Stiles turns his head and looks back at them.

Lydia can't help it, she leans in and kisses Derek, he kisses her back. Stiles just looks.