Chapter 4 - What Do They Mean?

Heyyy...I made a new book! It's a Anju x Reader! I unpublished the 'We Talk Too Much' Since it was replaced by another Anju x Reader! Check it out!

(Y/N)

"I have a story for you" A familiar soothing  voice called for me. I don't know who was controlling me but I suddenly walked straight forward to the woman with another kid on her side, probably wants to hear the story.

"Come, sit here." The woman said patting her lap. I grinned unconsciously and sat on her lap.

"Do you know that, if you had amnesia. You can regain your memories if you founf your true love, your true love is the only key they saod, right? Well, that is only a story that was made by other people but it seems like they are believable." The woman said. "True love?" I repeated, she smiled and nodded "True love is when you feel romantic feelings for that person and you don't want anyone else other than him or her and he and she equally loves you bacm. But the fake love is when you have romantic feelings for them, and you arenin relationship with them, but you will feel emptiness instead of fullness" The woman said. My lips were curved into a 'o' then grinned "Ne mama! I want to play with (Y/N)-chan!" The other kid said  pointing at me. "Sure, be safe, okay?" The woman said kissing both of our forehead.

We nodded and ran outside.

Flashback Ends

I woke up and looked to ny left seeing that the sun hasn't risen up, yet. I looked to the clock and saw it was still 4 am i the morning. I don't feel tiredness anymore and walked to the room where Shuka was sleeping. I opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully that it made me smile and blush at the same time. How can be someone so cute?

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for later.

Time Skip

I walked towards the bathroom undressing myself, putting my clothes to the side so it won't get wet. I hung the towel on the other side.

I heard the door unlock which caused me to squeak and cover myself up. I peeked through the curtains and saw a half asleep Shuka almost undressing herself.

"Shuka?!" I said shocked. She looked at me confused "What?" She asked. I felt my face heaten up as I saw her naked body...Oh god I'm a pervert now.. "W-Why are y-you here?!" I asked "We're both girls we can take a bath together...Unless you want to touch me~ Ehe ehe ehe~" Shuka teased "No!! Pervert!" I said "I was kidding! But we can take a bath together. I'll wash your back" She said walking behind me and started to brush my back which kinda tickles..

Time Skip AGAIN

"Woah..That was some delicous break fast you had (N/N)" Shuka said, I blushed and looked away. I noticed that my vision is getting dark, I yawned "Ah..I feel sleepy.." I sais before completely knocking out hearing familiar voices.

Dream Land

"Onee-chan!" I cried. A sudden girl rushed towards me rubbing my back trying to calm me down "What's wrong?" She asked. I pointed my ice cream that has landed on the floor. She smiled and gave her ice cream to me.

"Here, you can have Onee-chan's" She said giving me her ice cream. I grinned and staryed licking it. "(Y/N), An**, come" A voice said. We smiled at eachother and walked towards the speaker.

Dream Land Ends.

I slowly woke up on my room with Shuka looking at me.

"Oh you're awake!" Shuka said "Yeah I am" I said "Why did you suddenly fell asleep on the table? Carrying you is hard to know!" She said, stretching. "S-Sorry..I felt really tired" I said scratching my nape "Have you dreamt of something?" She asked. "I have. The old woman from my first dream said that if I got amnesia. My memories will be retrieved by someone whom I love the most" I said "But, I just got that dream now and it felt like a dream" I said "Oh! Maybe you  found your true love! Is it Rikyako? Anju?" Shuka asked "No Shuka, I'm not in the mode for that, I'm trying to find out who is Hida Yuchika." I said. She tensed up "Hmm..O-Okay..G-Good luck?" She said, standing up "I'll be taking my leave" She said walking out of the room. I sighed and sat up. I saw a note.

'Here's my number.
Call or text me when you need
Someone

-Shuka'

I blushed.

S-sneaky bastard! But I added her number on my contact list anyways...

But...Those dreams...What do they mean?