Prologue

"He's planning on coming back to life."

Hades, god of the underworld, spoke to Hecate, goddess of magic and crossroads.

"And?"

She asked, a look of disinterest on her face.

"I want you to do something about it!"

The dark throne room shook as Hades banged his fist down on the arm of his throne. Voldemort was causing a big problem, and a lot of paper work for Hades.

"What makes you think I'll do something about it?"

She said, bored and cocky. Probably not the best thing to say.

"Let's just say, if you don't do something, I cannot guarantee that you walk out of here with all of your limbs attached to your body"

Hecate glared at Hades before lowering her gaze to the ground.

"I think I know what to do but I can't interfere so it won't be as effective"

Hades raised his eyebrows. Hasn't stopped you before

"If we can send someone into Hogwarts undercover then they could possibly stop Voldemort and his plans during the Tri-wizard tournament."

Hades nodded in agreement. Seeming pleased with this plan whilst Hecate still looked down in thought.

"We will need someone to carry out this quest"

Hades lounged back on his throne whilst thinking of who to send.

'Hecates child, Lou-Ellen is an excellent choice. She's experienced in magic. Maybe we can send the Jackson kid, he was helpful or perhaps of child of Hermes, they are good at going undercover'

"We shall send Nico"

Hades spluttered in shock.

"No I shall't let my only son be at risk"

"I'm not letting any of my child be a risk either"

Hecate said raising her head.

"At least your son, Nico has a chance"

Hades had to agree. Hecates children were nowhere near as powerful as Nico.

"Alright, we shall send Nico to carry out this quest"

Hades raised his hand, and from beneath rose a skeleton dressed as a butler.

"Fetch my son, immediately"

The skeleton crawled back underground, and left Hades sitting on his throne glazing towards the hole with sadness in his eyes.

'I better not regret this'

A/N
Hey
This is the start of my new book. The original one is being carried on by StyxHuntress so go check her out.
Bye