Ch. 4 I Can See You

------/research lab\------

Father came in with his surgery knife collection.

"He will cut me again, That bastard."

He put his gloves on and took a scalpel to the right hand and needle in other. One fast move with his left hand and worms body was paralyzed. He took the worm out and was about to start the operation, but he heard something. He went out leaving worm on a table.

"If not these paralyzers... I hope he will die there."

*Boooom

All glass cages were shattered. Worms' body was blown to the wall with a huge force leaving him with only few HP. Almost all house was destroyed. There were only two walls left. And a huge hole in a middle. All creatures got out of their cages making a huge uproar. After a few hours, almost all creatures were dead and some fled. They were killed by a huge shadow creature. After killing everything, he went out to the forest to find his next prey.

------------

Paralyzer finally wore off. He ate all of the creatures corpses, thus getting ability to transform into them. This was enough to restore his mana too. When he was prepared to leave he felt a very weak aura. He transformed to one of the creatures that looked like a big rat, but it didn't have a tail. So it used a lot less mana. He rushed to that aura thus finding three people that didn't have legs, because they were torn off by explosion.
He used this perfect chance to farm his exp.

"I probably won't get chance like this. So I have to eat them."

He transformed into a larger animal and started consuming the corpses. For him it took three hours to eat them. With this he reached level 7.

New board appeared.

------------

Would you like to consume one level to get eyesigt|Lvl.1|

Yes■              No■

------------

This was obvious choice. One eye appeared on this creatures face. Eyesight was all blurry, but it was enough too see everything in 50 meters. The eyes' lens was pure red color. In every aspect it looked the same as humans. Few seconds later second board appeared.

------------

Would you like to consume one level  to get speaking|Lvl.1| and listening |Lvl.1| abilities.

Yes■               No■

------------

After he had made a choice, ears appeared that looked same as humans'. They didn't have anything special or looked different in any way.

"How... long.... were.... you... standing.... there..." He said with a long pauses between his words.

"For 1 hour, where is my father?" She said with a frightened face.

"I... don't... know..."

"What's your name?"

"Liam..."

"What are you?"

"I... was... human... once..."

"Human??? What happened to you?" She was shocked.

"Too... much... speaking..."

"What will you do now?"

"To... become... human... " He transformed to human form. She got shocked. Her hand started shivering. She felt that she needs to befriend this thing or else it could be bad.

After few seconds he transformed back to worm form.

"Your... father..."

"I don't care about him. I hope he is dead."

"Where will you go now."

"I... don't... know..."

"Then will you go with me to Miatshu City?"

"Yes..."
------/somewhere\------

"This month we destroyed four laboratories"

"Destroy them all. I don't care about a few of them." Said man angrily to his subordinate.