HIS EYES。

"LIFE is such a fleeting thing, wouldn't you agree? it doesn't matter exactly what you do with it, because in the end all you'll meet with is a beautiful kiss from the Maiden of Death anyways

"LIFE is such a fleeting thing, wouldn't you agree? it doesn't matter exactly what you do with it, because in the end all you'll meet with is a beautiful kiss from the Maiden of Death anyways."

MIN YOONGI is a special person. A detective with the Public Safety Bureau under Divison 5, he is their so-called "secret weapon." He has special abilities that no one else in the branch has. He is able to see statistics, facts and information about a person by looking at them. It's in a form of ESP and remote viewing, he is their clairvoyant and they use him a lot of the time when they need extreme help on a case with little facts or when it's a very serious situation. Even though he can see people in such a way, he is actually blind to everything else including the physical form of a person. All he can see is the color red and a blurry outline of a person. Other than that he relies on the information that pops in his head to guide his sight.

So when a average college boy comes into contact with him, Yoongi realizes that his powers aren't foolproof. In fact, this college student is the first person that he has ever been completely blind to... and he must figure out why.

JAYHOPEFUL 2018.