38- happy birthday♡

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 10K!!!!❤️

Finns POV:

Today was the 19th February which meant it was Millie's 15th birthday. It was only 7:12am but I had the same dream about my mom, so it made me wake earlier than I normally would.

It was a Saturday, so I didn't worry about getting up, I just laid there, when my phone buzzed.

Sadie💕; come hang out, we woke up early:)

Finn💛; coming

I put on some black jeans and a white sweatshirt. I put on my new black adidas high tops and did everything else, then walked to Sadie and Caleb.

I walked through the back door and seen them both sat at the table drinking coffee.

"Hey." Caleb said.

"Hi." I said.

"Whatcha doin today?" Sadie asked.

"It's Millie's birthday." I said.

"I knew that, she told me the other day. We were on FaceTime." Sadie said.

"Oh." I replied.

This group was different without Gaten. Way different. He was like the one that made us smile and laugh. He was the one that just kept this group together and now he's gone it's just falling apart by the minute.

It was strange.

Sadie, who has been my best friend my whole life doesn't even barely speak to me at all. I don't know why that is.

Maybe she feels like Millie replaced her.

Me and Sadie never really had a thing, but when Millie came in I totally left her. But then again they moved away and it was their choice to come back.

I didn't like it.

Not at all.

"Any ways, I have to go. I'll see you later, probably." I awkwardly said.

-

It was 1:30pm and I was going to see Millie at 2.

Millie's POV;

I'm 15. Finally. I figured out what I want to do, it's already planned, me and Sadie did the planning over FaceTime.

My family have had a cabin for a while now, a few hundred miles away. My dad also had a big car which he left here with about 10 seats. Caleb is going to drive us there. My mom said we could, everyone else had agreed but Finn. I'm going to ask him when I see him.

I learn a knock on my door so I ran downstairs and seen Finn stood there with a box in his hand. It was wrapped up in pink wrapping paper and a white bow

"Hey, happy birthday." He smiled, handing me the present.

"Thank you, come inside!" I said, pulling him in. I placed his gift on the table.

I opened it and there was an adidas box, I opened that and there was pink and white adidas NMD's. I remember telling him I really want those. Behind the box was a picture frame, it was white and it had a picture of us both in it.

"Thank you! Your the cutest!" I said, giving him a big kiss on the lips. "I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead." He said, scratching his arm right after.

"For my birthday, my family have had a cabin for a while, but nobody barely goes. Me, you, Jack, Noah, Grace, Sadie, Caleb and Maddie are gonna stay in it, if you want to." I said, hugging him to persuade him to come.

"How we gonna get there?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Caleb, I have a car with like 10 seats." I said, casually.

"Okay, I'm in." He said.

"Good, were going for 5 days." I said, the school had shut down for a week may I add, they've had problems with the heaters. "Oh and we're going tonight sooo, you might wanna pack."

"Come with me." He said, then Ava ran round the corner.

Ava lived with my grandma for a while, but now she's back. She didn't want to leave England when we moved here so she had to stay, but now she finally made her mind up after a few years that she wants to come back. (This don't make sense but I wanted to add Ava:))

"Millie don't leave me, I only just got here!" Ava said, dramatically falling on me.

"I have to go to Finns house with him." I said, picking her up.

"Please can I come? Pretty pretty please with a big fat cherry on top?" She asked, giving me the cutest puppy eyes I couldn't resist.

"Can she?" I asked Finn, he nodded with a smile.

"Yes! Thank you Finn!" She said, hugging his leg, Finn laughed a little.

"Your tall." Ava said.

"Yeah I know." Finn said, still smiling at her.

"I bet if I got on your shoulders you'd be even taller." Ava hinted.

"I bet I would." Finn said, holding back his laugh at her little British accent which was even stronger than mine.

Finn lifted her up and put her on his shoulders and we walked back to his house, then went up to his room where he placed her on the bed and then walked to his wardrobe.

"What you gonna pack?" Ava asked him, I just sat there and watched in amusement.

"I don't know." Finn said to her, then mrs Keery walked in.

"Hey mills, hey Finn. Oh and hey little Ava!" She smiled.

Mrs Keery met Ava yesterday when she came round for tea. Ava loved her.

"Hi!" Ava smiled, hugging her.

Mrs Keery already knew about the trip to the cabin because I already asked her if Finn could go yesterday, she said it was fine.

"Well I'll let you guys pack." She said, walking out.

"Is Mrs Keery your mummy?" Ava asked Finn.

"Yes." Finn replied, looking at me. I smiled.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said, I walked out to see Mrs Keery stood outside the door with her hand on her heart.

"He said I'm his mom!" She said so fondly, I felt so happy for her.

"So does that mean JoeJoe is your brother?" I heard Ava ask.

"Yup." I heard Finn reply.

I went to the toilet and walked back in Finns room when I finished. I laid on his bed while listening to Ava ramble on about her favourite TV show to Finn.

I'm glad to know my little sister approves of my boyfriend.