one

hello fellow earthlings ~! 🌙💕

i came here with a new and weird (but cool, i promise) jalex fanfiction. which if you've been following me and reading my stories you'll know writing weird shit it's almost like my trade mark.

also, i'm spanish so english is not my first language, meaning i'm sorry if i mess up somewhere, yo girl is a multilingual mess

imma shut up now and let you guys read

enjoy~♡

🚀

Have you ever felt like something's missing? Or like you're missing out on something great, as if everything good is happening somewhere else? As if your life is this thing where every single thing is planned and, even if it's a different day, the days end up blurring into the same dull routine? The most interesting thing you can ever aspire to is to get a cool job, marry a nice and loving person and maybe have children. But, despite what we all used to see on TV, you're not going to wake up one morning and find out you're a superhero who's destined to save the world in an epic final battle, there's not going to be a zombie apocalypse to have you on the run fighting zombies to survive and its definitely very unlikely you live up to see something as an UFO crashing into your backyard.

And maybe that was all some people settled for, to study to get a stable job and to form a family. Maybe it was all they ever hoped for and they were quite content with how it all was meant to be.

As for me, life itself was pretty boring.

In my seventeen years, you could say that the most interesting thing that ever happened to me was when my family and I moved from our old house back in Essex, UK, to our current residence in the outskirts of Baltimore, USA, when I was seven. You could've thought I would've hated the idea of leaving my old house and my old friends behind, that I would throw a fit and make a whole tantrum about it, but starting over in a new place seemed quite exciting. It felt as such an adventure, specially when there's this whole image of America being so amazing and the place where dreams come true. Besides, it was fun sending letters to my friends back in the UK.

Now, however, I was already used to seeing the same faces and the same places, and I also knew that the so-called 'american dream' only worked for a few.

I craved something new.

I wanted adventures, secrets and, maybe, to fall unexpectedly in love with someone I would've never imagined I'd come to love.

And yet I was trapped in the backseat of life, watching my life go with someone deciding everything for me with the false illusion of me being who makes the choices. Because you are put inside a school, given the option of what classes to take, but, in the end, regardless of what subjects you chose, you'd still be in that place listening to a teacher who just puts up with all of that because they need the money to pay the bills.

I wanted a change.

I wanted things to change, to be different, yet there I was, at the same damn cafeteria as every other day, eating lunch with my two best friends, Zack and Rian. We had been friends pretty much since I moved here. We all had the same love for rock bands and very similar views in life. If there was something where we were different, though, was in the topic of sports. I wasn't that bad at sports, I could play my part when we were in P.E., I just was more interested in things such as music and TV series. Zack and Rian, however, were pretty fit and down to sports, because of that, they were part of the football team, which made them way more popular than I was. But, even if I wasn't as well known, I couldn't really complain, I got on well with everyone and they seemed to like me. Plus, being friends with those two dorks who happened to be two of the best football players of the team got me into every party and memorable social event that took place.