11. The second family reunion

Start from the beginning

"What was Michael talking about yesterday when he said Murphy stalked you." Bellamy asks looking over at me.

"We dated for a few weeks but he got really clingy and weird so I broke up with him. He seemed pretty upset. A month or so later someone said there was a rumor going around that he was stalking me. The next day I was at this party. Illegal of course. I got bored so I started walking around the ark. I thought I heard someone following me and I turned around to see Murphy. I just ran. It was weird. Usually I feel pretty secure hiding and everything but knowing someone was watching me just freaked me out." I tell him. Then I hear someone yelling our names.

"Marley! Bellamy! What are you doing!" I turn around to hear Octavia shout.

"Just you, know talking a walk." I say trying to play cool but failing miserably.

"I can't believe you! That speech about not wanting anyone to get hurt was all a load of crap!" She shouts madly

"And you." She says sadly turning to Bellamy.

"Having my best friend and brother lie to me. Wow." She says quietly.

"O, you don't understand. If the ark comes down they will kill us both." Bellamy says trying to convince her.

"Why? What did you two do that is so bad?" She says looking to both of us.

"I killed Jaha." Bellamy says looking down. Octavia shakes her head and turns her attention to me.

"You know those four guards that went missing?" I ask them and they both nod their heads. It doesn't surprise me because it was quite a big mystery on the ark.

"That was me." I tell them turning my attention to the ever so interesting floor. Octavia scoffs.

"The most important people in my life are murderers." She mumbles looking at us both.

"Octavia I did it for you!" Bellamy shouts at her.

"Lucky me." She says walking off.  Bellamy turns around and I follow him. A few minutes later we spot the pod.

"You get the radio I'll keep an eye out for grounders." I tell him pulling out my gun. Not to long after he runs up to me holding out a radio which I grab.

"Let's get out of here." I tell him. I keep walking until I come across a stream to shallow to have monsters in it. I begin taking all my clothes off leaving only my underwear.

"What are you doing?" Bellamy asks me. 

"Getting rid of this piece of junk." I tell him and I throw it as far as I can into the water. Then I begin walking into the icy cold water. I turn around and notice him standing watching me.

 I turn around and notice him standing watching me