2

CROSSOVER CHAPTER 🗣.  This is as big as the Kerry and Annalise episode. (OhThatsKhai_ ) issa long one ☺️

ATTENTION: This chapter is a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get up, baby. You gotta go."Amaru shook Damita.

"I changed my mind. I'm not going."Damita groaned and turned around.

"Nope. You don't get to change your mind, you said you were going. Open and approachable, remember?"Amaru stopped her from laying down. "Come on, get up."

Damita wiped her eyes and climbed out the bed. She got up to wash her face and brush her teeth.

"Come on, I started the shower for us."Amaru put his arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. Damita turned around and pecked his lips. He took her hand and led her to the shower.

After undressing they both walked into the shower and stood under the water. Amaru held her close to his chest and rubbed his hands on her skin, but not in a sexual way. He knew how much his being and being close to him calmed. He was helping her get rid of her nerves.

"How are you feeling? Nervous still?"Amaru continued to run his fingertips down her spine.

"I'm good."Damita rested her head on his chest and exhaled. "You gonna stay with me?"

"Yeah, baby."Amaru hovered her and kissed her lips. "I'll stay until you're finished."He tapped on her nose and let her go. She smiled at him and they started to clean each other.

They got out of the shower and Damita wrapped a towel around her body. She looked through her closet to see what she wanted to wear.

"Let me see."Amaru stood in front of her. "I don't buy this stuff for it to sit here. Here put this on."He pulled a sequined T-shirt dress with Skulls and roses on the front of it.

Damita didn't protest, she just put on the dress like he asked her to with some black thigh high boots. She put her hair in a cute bun and grabbed her purse.

"Okay Daddy, I'm ready."Damita kissed him and walked out of their bedroom. Amaru had just put in a tracksuit, after all these years he didn't answer why Damita had to dress like she was doing a photoshoot everywhere she went.

Amaru held the door open for her to get in and drove her to the address that Dr.Williams texted to Damita.

Once they arrived, he opened the door for her and walked her in. "Nice Of you to finally join us."Dr.Williams chuckled as Damita appeared in the doorway. "Have a seat. Unfortunately Amaru, this is a no husband zone."

"Can he sit in the waiting room?"Damita whined.

"Not today. I don't want these ladies to feel uncomfortable."Dr.Williams explained. Damita made a pouty face and rolled her eyes.

"It's okay, baby. Just text me when you're ready. I'll be here to pick you up."Amaru gripped her chin and kissed on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."Damita kissed him on the cheek and allowed him to walk out of the door.

Finally, Damita took her seat and everyone cooed at her unwillingness to be away from her husband.

"Alright. I thought we should start by introducing ourselves and telling why you're here."Dr.Williams pushed her glasses up and the room went silent. Everybody just looked around.

A pregnant woman stood up "I guess I'll go first."She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm Mya."She waved. "I'm here because my parole officer suggested that I come to therapy in order to keep my child in my custody. I'm seven months pregnant and...I killed my husband."