1

*****5 years later*****
"Hi mum" A very grown up 19 year old Hudson comes in with his 7 year old daughter. "Hi" Ariana smiles giving him a hug.

"Nonna" Mia smiles "hi beautiful" Ariana smiles "where have you been" Ariana asks "get some ice cream" Hudson chuckles "is Ava home" Hudson asks "she's gone out with a friend while Harry is with a friend." Ariana explains and he nods.

"Dads gonna surprise mummy" Mia says "is he" Ariana gasps "Mia I told you not to tell anyone" Hudson chuckles "now go and play" Hudson says and she nods running off to her bedroom.

"What was I like at 5" Hudson asks pouring a drink. "A mummy's boy" Ariana chuckles "if dad went near you, you would scream the house down" Ariana chuckles "I've always been a mums boy" Hudson smiles "you have, you were always playing, watching tv god you were a funny child" Ariana smiles.

"So what's this surprise" Ariana asks interested "I literally just said to Mia I'm gonna surprise mummy one day I haven't even thought of what it is yet" Hudson chuckles "this is why you don't tell kids anything" Ariana chuckles.

****
"Hi baby" Ariana smiles as Malcom comes through the door "hi princess" Malcom smiles hugging her. "Where's Katie" Ariana asks "I'm here" she smiles on her bike. "Hi baby girl" Ariana smiles "I love you mummy" Katie squeals "I love you too be carful" Ariana says and she nods putting on her helmet before going round the drive on her bike.

"How was today with Katie" Ariana asks "she's liked too many things, she goes from one topic to another she listens to her mama too much she's sassy" Malcom giggles "of course she's sassy she follows after Me" Ariana giggles.

****
"mum"Ella smiles walking into the kitchen "yeh baby" Ariana asks "can I go to a party tonight" Ella asks "who's party" Ariana asks "Masons" Ella says "nope" Ariana says "but why" Ella whines "because if it's a boys party you'll end up hurt and that's not happening" Ariana says "but muummm" Ella whines. "But no Ella, you know we don't want you to be hurt no more and I don't trust Mason, he'll get your spin drugs or sommet" Ariana says fixing her self a drink.

"You can't stop me from dating o can legally have sex what's the big deal"
Ella huffs walking up the stairs and slamming her door. "What's up with her" Malcom asks "I won't let her go to masons party" Ariana says "too right that kids horrible and does drugs" Malcom says and Ariana nods walking up the stairs to talk to Ella.

"Do you know what your brothers planning" Ariana asks "nope why" Ella asks "because he's gonna surprise Ava" Ariana smiles and she shrugs walking out with her mum.

"God I want to know" Ariana pouts "what you want to know" Malcom asks carrying Katie in "what Hudson is planning" Ariana says "what happened to Katie" Ariana asks "she fell off" Malcom pouts "aww my baby" Ariana says walking over to her "I go a boo boo on my knee" Katie says "mummy kiss it better" Ariana pecks her knee making her giggle.

Malcom places Katie on the floor where she wrapped her arms around her legs "me love mummy" she giggles "I love you too" Ariana tells her making her a drink.

***
"Mia princess are you okay" Ariana asks walking into Her bedroom. "Daddy's mean" she pouts "why daddy mean" Ariana asks "because he shouted" Mia cuddles into her "daddy obviously just wanted it to be a surprise to everyone" Ariana tells her.

"You excites to go back to school" Ariana asks and she nods "I'm excited to see Izzy" she giggles "you really like her dont you" Ariana smiles and she nods "even mummy and daddy approve" she giggles "wow that's amazing" Ariana chuckles kissing her head leaving her to play with the iPad.

****
"I love you princess" Malcom smiles "I love you too baby" Ariana hugs him "I feel like we never see each other" Ariana pouts "we don't" Malcom chuckles kissing her lips.

"Don't even think about going out that door" Malcom's warns "but please" Ella whine "we said no" Malcom says pointing to the stairs. "You never let me do fucking anything" Ella huffs.

"LANGUAGE" Ariana sighs.

"I don't want her to have a baby like Hudson did" Ariana pouts "she's older than Hudson was Ari but I don't want her too either I want her to wait" Malcom kisses her head.

"Nonna" Harry smiles "hey little man" Ariana smiles bending down. "Hi grandpa" He giggles. "Hi Ava how are you" Ariana smiles giving her a hug "feeling a little sick but I'll be fine" Ava smiles.

"Hudson's upstairs with Katie if you wanted him" Ariana says "Where's Mia" Ava asks "she was in her room on her iPad about 30 minutes ago" Ariana smiles and she nods.

"She's such a good Mum" Malcom smiles "she is" Ariana smiles sitting down on his lap and cuddling into him.