Chapter Two

Edited Pages Have: ©onedirectiion_

Chapter Two

   I looked up at the school building in front of me. It was similar to the one back in Cardiff but different in ways. I looked back at the circular drop-off driveway that I had been saying good-bye to my mom in just about five minutes ago.

   At times like these, I wish the Singing4life24 guy that I talk to online went to the same school with me - I'm sure we'd be really good friends in person like we are online.

   I took a deep breath as the final bell rang. I walked into the front entrance and made my way to the main office. Well, I kinda of just guessed where it was since I never took a tour of this school nor have I ever heard of this school before.

  It took be about three minutes to find the office, and when I walked in the secretary at the front desk was sat on an office chair on the phone curling a piece of her redish brown hair around her index finger.

   I stood there for a few minutes until she finally noticed me.

   "Oh, sorry didn't see you there." She said, smiling a fake sweet smile at me.

   "It's alright. I just needed my schedule," I paused when she looked back at her computer screen, "I'm Victoria Green."

   She looked me over once, before bending over and grabbing a file from a cabinet in her desk. She pulled out a blue piece of paper, handing it over to me, and I looked at my time table that had my classes on it.

   I groaned, my first period was maths that was in the Math and Science wing. She also handed me a map of the school and I nodded and muttered a thank you to her before heading out of the office.

   "You must be Victoria Green!" My maths teacher, Miss Huttington greeted me the minute I walked into the classroom. I nodded curtly at her.

   "Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?"

   "Well," I started to say. What was I supposed to say? I never really had to do one of these. "I'm from Cardiff, I like to dance and I've never been to Doncaster."

   Miss Huttington smiled sweetly at me and put her perfectly manicured hand on the small of my back and gave me a slight push, "Why don't you sit next to Mr. Tomlinson the fourth row to the left on the right side."

   I nodded and walked towards a boy with chocolate brown hair that was messed up like he had been running his hands through it. I took in his outfit. A pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a tight black Abercrombie t-shirt and a pair of navy blue toms without socks. He looked up at me with his crystal blue eyes and smirked.

   "I'm Louis, but you can call me anything you like babe." He said, once I sat down. I looked over at him and he shot me a wink. Really? Are you kidding me?

   "Look, I don't go for cocky assholes."

   He scoffed, "What makes you think I am one love?"

   "Just by the first sentence you said to me. First impressions obviously don't matter for you."

   He laughed as if I had just told the funniest joke in the world, "Don't worry love, you will remember me."

   During the rest of the class, Louis didn't really talk to me. But, don't get me wrong - I really, really don't mind. He could not talk to me for the rest of the school year and it wouldn't bother me.

   Once the period was over, the bell rang, everyone collected their stuff and rushed out of the classroom. I looked at my time table and saw I had English next. I headed towards the Art and Literature wing of the school which was next to the Math and Science wing.