Dylan and his smoldering intensity

"So, we definitely know something is going on at the school," Adanya says, slapping her metallic hand onto a table.

After I had picked myself up, she had called an emergency meeting. We met in a room I had discovered a while back that happened to have a table in it.

Don't ask me why. It's a video game. (I still don't quite know what that is yet.)

"Definitely," Dylan states looking determined, his arms crossed and his eyebrows lowered.

"Why do you look so. . .grim?" Adanya asks, staring at him perplexed.

"It's just, the dark cave, the emergency meeting, talking about something dangerous. It kind of makes me feel like I'm in a James Bond movie. And I'm Dwayne Johnson."

"Dwayne Johnson wasn't even in James Bond."

"What?!"

"Anyway, back to business."

"I think it's the principal," I quickly state out of the blue.

Adanya looks at me shocked, like she didn't expect me to be smart enough to come up with something like that. To be totally honest it surprised me too.

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, think about it. Why else would he have guards show up at the school when it is just a new character?"

"True."

"And I heard someone say something about protecting the boss."

"It has to be him then!" Adanya exclaims excitedly, jumping up and down with joy.

She then runs over and hugs me, whispering,"Maybe you aren't so dumb after all."

I decide to take that as a compliment.