°flashbacks pt2°

Start from the beginning

Jungkook had tripped over his other foot. And was now on the ground letting out a string of curses Jin would have surely smacked him on the head for that language.

Hoseok rushed over to his side and pulled him up close his chest.

"Kookie are you okay!?"

Before Hoseok could say any more Jungkook started sobbing in his lap.

"I-i can't do I-it right and it's g-getting me mad because I'm gonna f-fail armys" he dug his head into the crook of the olders neck.

It broke the olders heart to see Jungkook crying because of self doubt. "Jungkookie look at me.." He lifted the youngers chin up and wiped off the falling tears with his thumb then caressed the boys face with his other thumb and looked at him lovenly.

"Kookie baby you need to stop this madness... You always say your slacking off and letting us down and failing us but no you could never ... Never let us down even if you messed up and wasn't your golden self you could never disappoint us we care about you to much and you could honestly just go out on stage and stand their and armys would still cheer and clap and cry and laugh because you bunny are Jeon Jungkook... So please stop over working yourself and know your doing perfect if you aren't don't you think I would be honest with you because I'm honest with Namjoon and jin hyung when they suck." Hobi said ending in a chuckle and before hobi could even fully look down at Jungkook the latter had already jumped up and turned the music on but this time it wasn't DNA it was some slow pretty song.

"Will my knight in shining armor who happens to be scared of everything care to dance with me" Jungkook said wiping is dried tears.

Hobi showed his heart shaped smile and excepted Jungkooks hand. "Of course my prince..But I get to have the male role in the slow dance"

"Of course" Jungkook said placing his hands around Hobis neck well the latter rested his hands on the youngers tiny waist. They slowly swayed to the American song called 'purpuse' by Justin Bieber One of Jungkooks favorite songs hence why it was on the playlist.

I'll let you in with all that I got your not hard to reach and you've blessed me with the best gift that I've ever known you give me purpose ~

"Hyung thank you so much I'm sorry I was being rude i just.... I just didn't want to disappoint anyo-" before the small insecure boy could continue he felt lips carefully smash to his not ruff like when Yoongi first gave him his kiss yet not a peck but just full of love and bliss.

Hoseok carefully moved his lips up and down along with the youngers trying to show how much he loved him without words.

Once they pulled away for oxygen the younger was panting and looking up at his hyung. "Horse face" Jungkook said causing hobi to evily smirk at him "I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to run bunny" with that the younger became a giggling mess and took his hands off the latter's neck.

" 4"
The younger was now backing away still giving small giggles
"3"
He now was starting to look around for a place to go.
"2..1"
Now starting to run laughing full on now
" I'm gonna get you kookie !'' Hobi said chasing the small bunny around the room now full of laughter.

End of flashback

I want... no I need him to be okay. Crap it's been 10 minutes I don't want Jimin to notice I was gone so long. Ugh I should get some food so Jimin knows I'm definitely not in a hallway crying because I need to be the happy J-hope everyone sees me as I need to make people happy weather I'm happy or not.

Time to put on my fake smile and be overly loud and happy like always.

I walk in and throw a bag of candy "Here Jimine... You okay you look happy ... Happy sad?" Hobi said not sure if what happy sad was but knew jimin was the ' happy sad' not noticing jimin was lost in his own thoughts.