Chapter 28: A Day In The Life

Percy's POV

"Annabeth?" I ask, looking around the corner. It was her! But where was she when I was swimming.

"Oh Percy I'm so sorry I couldn't watch but I can explain why!" she said. She ran over to me.

"Woah woah woah... Annabeth! I'm not wearing anything!" I said as quickly as I could.

"Oh my gods I'm so sorry... change and then we can talk?"

"yeah"

5 minutes later we talked and Annabeth told me that she was trapped in a box under the bleachers.

"Who put you there?" I ask.

"That's the thing Percy, I don't know. But I bet it was Dylan or Drew"

"Probably, they hate you"

Just then, a phone buzzes.

"Sorry Percy I have to go home. My brothers are in the house alone and Gods know what they'll do to the house"

"Ok I'll see you" I said, pulling her in for a kiss.

After she left, I grabbed all my things and headed out. On my way to my locker I heard two people laughing, both boys.

"I really like you, do we have to keep this a secret?" asked one boy.

"Yes, no one can know, I'm sorry" said another boy. I hide behind a row of lockers.

"But I want everyone to know that your mine!"

"Ew gross"

"Oh come on!"

The two boys started walking towards the front entrance. I recognized one of them to be Nico... my cousin. And the other boy was Will Solace... a boy on my swim team. He was amazing and lean. He glides through the water, not as good as I do, but good. They were holding hands. I didn't know Nico was gay but I guess we never really talked about those things. We just played X-box.

I started to walk behind them as quietly as I could but then dropped my bag. It made a loud noise which caused both Nico and Will to turn and let go of each other's hands.

"Percy? H-h-how long were you behind us?" Nico asked nervously. I wanted to say that I heard them but Nico will tell me when he feels is the right time, right? I bend down to grab my bag.

"I just came out of the boy's swim locker room, why?" I decided to leave them alone until they tell me themselves.

"Nothing" said Will. They continued to walk, but at a much faster pace. Everyone has been keeping so many secrets lately, and people are kidnapping my girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with this school??

I get in my car and drive home as fast as I can. The streets were busy like always and my house was 15 minutes away from the school when there's no traffic. With all these cars, I'd say that I will reach in an hour and 30 minutes. I pull out my phone at a traffic light and connect my Bluetooth to the car. I play my playlist that I listen to when Annabeth isn't with me. It's sort of like my emo playlist with songs that have lots of bass and stupid lyrics.

I start singing and after a few songs I decide to switch the playlist to my Beatles playlist. The song, A Day In The Life came on.

Suddenly before I could see anything, a car comes out of nowhere. I turn my wheel but I was too late, my car skidded and hit a lamppost. I hear people screaming. What in the world? How did that even happen? I walk out of my car and look around. There was only damage at where the car hit the lamppost. I swear I didn't make myself do that, but then what did. A man comes up to me and touches my shoulder.

"Sir" he said.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Your head is bleeding, sir you need to go to a hospital right now!" he says.

"Oh thank you so much, but I can't feel it?!" I said.

No one replies.

What the hell is going on??

Hi guys, thank you so much for the reads and votes! And your comments make me the happiest!! Btw, if you didn't know, the song A Day In The Life by the Beatles is about the man who "blew his mind out in a car"

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters:) well except Dylan (not Dylan from the books... I didn't realize they had the same name so please don't @ me thanks)