ELEVEN

This morning I felt like shit.

Last night, coming back from L.A I couldn't enjoy myself especially when Lily tagged along, I was not comfortable. At least everyone was having a good time. I, on the other hand with Logan always ticking me off trying to get me agitated enough I wanted to leave. Lily, was mostly quiet sitting next to Liam while they have their flirt with each other giggling and smiling. I wanted to gag. But I can tell during that time Lily likes the guy and I have no say in it. Liam is nice unlike someone.

"Effie!"

"Oh my god, Lily," I jerked as I closed my locker and sneered at her. I wasn't surprised she called me by my nickname only my siblings call me. "Can you not do that."

"Sorry," She asked curiously. "I mean you been jumpy since this morning. Oh, wait, maybe because of what happened yesterday."

I sighed.

Looking side to side to the person that caused me to act like this since he gave me the best climax I ever had, and I did not want him to pop up like a ghost to remind me of that night. The whole time I was waiting for Logan to do something this morning but I haven't seen him all day, and it's already after school.

"Sorry, Lily, No, it's not that. Well, a little. I'm just nervous about the audition. Last night I was practicing a little right after we came back home and didn't get enough sleep," somewhat.

"You will do great," she promised me. "If you want I could audition for the role too."

"Thanks."

We both started heading down the hall when I was surprisingly pushed down to the floor by none other than Paris.

"What the hell?" I snarled as Lily came to my side.

"You're a fucking bitch, Reid."

What the hell did I do now?

It's already the end of the day; I want to head to the auditorium where the auditions are held and go home and sleep because right now I'm fucking tired with the images of Logan in my head. which I can't run away from, and Paris is going to ruin it by making me late for the audition that I somewhat worked hard for because I never got a wink of sleep since all I could think of was Logan's fingers inside of me.

"What's your problem, Paris?" Lily defend me.

"Fuck off orphan," I growled at Paris once she said the word no one wants to hear, and I know Lily is putting on a strong face but hurt inside. She flicks her eyes back to me. "You, because of you, Heather is crying."

"What did I do?" I rose up with the help of Lily. "I didn't do anything to her."

"Have you gone retarded all of a sudden," she barked. "Logan is going to get expelled for fighting with Clark."

Oh no!

"What do you mean expelled?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "That is by my problem. Did you not know what your boyfriend and her cousin did to me?"

Almost fucking rape, that's what.

"I don't want to hear you make excuses. Everybody knows how much you wanted my boyfriend. You made him say you're his girlfriend in front of the whole school because you are jealous of what we have. Then went on a date with him, slick move, Reid." Girl with a psycho mine say what? "You can't just take your fucking hands off him."

Is she saying I'm jealous?

Okay, yeah, I was, but that was before because she's dating one of the cutest boys in school then I realized what a bastard Clark was I do not regret liking him.