Initiation and A Dragoness PT. 2

It was the morning of initiation and students were getting their equipment and weapons. One of which was a certain Ranger who was having a hard time finding his locker.

Jaune: Okay, this is blasphemy, how on earth am I supposed to find my locker when it's supposed to be around here?

As he continued down the halls, he didn't realize that he passed Yang while she was talking to Ruby.

Yang: Seriously, though, sis, when are you gonna grow outta that shell of yours? Making friends can help you grow as a person.

Ruby: I don't need friends to help me grow, I drink milk!

As the two continued their conversation, Jaune finally found his locker. However, he grew a bit of a smirk as he saw Weiss talking with a Tigress Faunas. He then decided to have a little fun. He then walked up behind Weiss, inhaled slightly, and promptly said one thing.

Jaune: Sup.

This caused Weiss to jump back a bit as she turned around to see him.

Weiss: That was not funny you dolt!!

Jaune: Well, it was to me. Anyways, I never properly introduced myself. I'm Jaune Boone, youngest to ever become a NCR Ranger and youngest to ever live throughout countless missions.

??? (Pyrrha): Hello Jaune, I'm Pyrrha Nikos.

Jaune: Nice to meet ya, Pyrrha.

Weiss: Do you even have any idea who you're talking to?!

Jaune: ...Pyrrha Nikos, she literally just said her name.

Weiss: She's the graduate of highest honor from Shade academy!

Jaune: No clue where that is, nor do I care.

Weiss: She's the four time winner of the Mistral Tournament!

Jaune: Never seen one, and again, never heard of it.

Weiss: She's on the cover of Pumpkin Pete's Cereal.

Jaune: That sounds unhealthy as hell.

Pyrrha: Its really not that healthy. Anyways, what kind of Faunus are you?

Jaune: Huh, oh, I'm not a Faunus, I'm human, actually.

This caused the two to just stare at him, one in complete shock and the other in pure joy.

Jaune: Well, if you'll excuse me...

They looked over to see his locker open as he pulled out a small device, both realizing he was unlocking his locker entire time he was standing there.

Jaune: I have an initiation to be at.

He then placed the Pipboy on his left wrist before bringing out his Ultimatum. He then walked away, twirling the pistol as he went. What he didn't realize was what in on their minds.

Pyrrha: 'He's and human, and he doesn't know me, I'm so happy right now! Could it be that we're destined for each other?! If that's the case, then I need to act. I don't understand something, though. Why does he have the scent of a dragon on his face? Could he be...! I am not going to give him up that easily!'

Weiss: 'He's human...! Wait, if he's human and the White Fang find out, they'll do whatever it takes to kill him! Judging from how he handled that gun, though, it's like he's used to people trying to kill him. Who is this man, and what did he do?!'

While Jaune was walking to the cliff, he was going over what kind of weapons he should use incase he was met with a certain combat scenario. He eventually to go with his CQC weapons, equipping his full auto combat shotgun, two SMGs, A Chinese Officer's Sword, and The Ultimatum. When he got to the cliff, he grabbed a parachute from his Pipboy and placed it on his back. He then proceeded onto one of the pads that everyone else was standing on, taking the binoculars from around his neck and looking over the area. From the cliff, he saw what looked like ruins, several creatures of Grimm, and the 'relics.'