I wrapped my hands around his waist, pulling him to a stop.

"I’m sorry Skylar. I shouldn't have laughed," I whispered guilty.

"I'll forgive you, after you tell me where we are," Skylar said.

"Stargaze Hill," I said, excited.

I grabbed his hand gently and pulled him towards the forest.

When we reached a clearing, I saw Skylar's jaw drop.

Indeed, it was a beautiful sight. My mom helped with the decorations.

Beautiful white lights were hanging in the trees, lighting up the whole forest glade.

Flowers surrounded the clearing and petals were scattered around the ground.

There in the middle, was a kind of fancy white table with two cushioned chairs. There was a candlelight sitting in the middle, it's flame cozy and warm.

And plates of delicious looking food filled the table, making my mate's stomach growl.

"I think that's our cue to eat," I chuckled softly and offered him my arm. "Shall we?"

"We shall," Skylar agreed and secured his arm with mine.

We started on the appetizers― curried split pea soup. I'm really glad mom signed me up for those cooking classes when I was young, my efforts paid off.

"I take it that you enjoy my cooking?" I asked, smiling. Skylar was slurping the soup despite it being burning hot.

He choked. "You made this?"

"Yes," I confirmed. "Why? Is it not to your liking?"

My mind raced to all the possibilities of why he didn't enjoy it.

"No, no, it's amazing," Skylar assured me. "I was just surprised for a moment."

"Surprised that I can cook?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He nodded. "It's real good," he praised.

"Are you finished? Shall we move on?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to taste the rest of this," he grinned.

Next course was the main meal― cranberry and caramel gazed herb chicken.

I had to admit this was a difficult dish but still, it was worth the attempts.

I watched, amused, as Skylar stuffed the meat and moan.

Oh god. His moan is so heavenly.

"Wow, I would like getting this kind of reaction from you every now and then," I smirked.

"Pervert," he said and pulled a face.

Skylar's just so cute.

I can't wait to see Skylar's face when he meets the dessert.

Dark chocolate brownie and whipped cream.

The brownie had a milk chocolate biscuit crumble as the base, delicious dark chocolate cake and royal chocolate cream in between the layers. I added little crunchy chocolate cereal balls instead of nuts and decorated the top with rainbow sprinkles. A generous helping of whipped cream accompanied the brownie. Hot chocolate was also served with the cake.

"That, was the most brilliant meal I ever had in my life!" Skylar exclaimed after he shoved everything into his mouth.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the dinner so much," I smiled, relieved that I didn't mess up anything.

"Are we going back now?" He asked sadly.

"No, I've got something else planned. Follow me," I grabbed his hand and lead him to the top of the hill.

I had to shake my head every now and then when Skylar trips and falls. In the end, I had to carry him in bridal style so he won't hurt himself again.

By the time we got up the hill, the sky was dark. Sky squeezed my hand and I gripped it tighter.

"I'm here," I whispered.

We laid against a rock and watched the night sky.

"You'll see soon," I promised.

To pass time we played twenty questions.

I started and asked about his favorite color.

"My favorite color is blue," he answered. "Yours?"

"Green," I grunted and he blushed, knowing I meant high eyes. "You read?"

Sky nodded. "I love this book by Orson Scott Card,"

"Pathfinder?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's amazing!" Skylar said

"I love it too!" I exclaimed.

"Great minds think alike," my mate chuckled.

"Hey, it's time," I whispered and his gaze focused on the onyx sky.

Twinkle.

Millions of stars dotted the inky black sky.

Skylar gasped at the shimmering and shinning pearls in the sky.

"It's beautiful," he breathed.

"Yeah, just like you," I whispered, gently brushing his face.

I smiled when he blushed.

Skylar leaned his head on my chest.

"I wish we could live in this moment forever," Sky sighed and snuggled into my chest.

I wrapped my hand around him and kissed his head softly. "We could," I whispered.

"Sing me something," Skylar commanded softly.

I started singing Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute softly and Skylar closed his eyes.

When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly...

*************************

Do you like it?

Once again this chapter would not be this amazing without TheParadigmShifters!

I'll update soon!

CHEERS!