"Try it anyways."

Avi gets into a push-up position and looks at Kirstie, "Alright, hop on, princess." Kirstie sits criss-cross on his back.

"One... two... three... four... five." Avi collapses onto the ground with a groan.

"Impressive."

"Kit, truth or dare?" Mitch looks in her direction.

"Truth."

"How many times have you and Avi had sex?"

Kirstie thinks, "Three or four, I think. How many times have you and Scott hooked up?"

"It's not your turn, Kirst." Mitch laughs.

"I can almost feel you flipping me off."

"You know me so well. Tod, your turn."

"Kev, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you want to kiss me right now?"

"I literally always do."

Todrick blushes a little, not expecting that response, "You're sweet."

"Thanks, baby." He pecks Todrick's lips and they carry on with the game for about half an hour before they decide to just talk. Scott is now laying on his back using his arm as a pillow with Mitch on top of him. Kirstie is on Avi's back as he gives her a piggy-back ride and runs around the room, everyone watching and laughing. Todrick and Kevin are sitting side by side, holding hands while Todrick rests his head on Kevin's shoulder.

"Babe, you never answered my question." Kirstie tells Mitch once she sits down.

"Oh yeah, what was it?"

"How many times have you and Scott hooked up?"

"I don't know. At least 7, probably."

"Sounds about right." Scott adds on.

"Damn, you guys. I was expecting maybe 4 but at least 7? Horndogs." Everyone laughs at that.

"Are you guys sleeping over?"

"Yep. Unless you guys were planning on making it 8 tonight."

"Kit, come here." Mitch sits up, now straddling Scott's hips, and Kirstie puts her hand in Mitch's before he slaps her arm. "Get your mind out of the gutter, child."

"I'm older than you."

"And shorter."

"Fuck you."

"Love you, too. Where should we sleep?"

"Basement?" Scott suggests.

"It's freezing down there, though." Mitch whines.

"You'll have your giant of a boyfriend to keep you warm." Avi adds, making Scott mock offense.

"Excuse you, I am not that big."

"Oh no, Scotty. You're big, trust me." Mitch comments, patting Scott's chest. "Can we go to the basement now?" Everyone agrees and Mitch calls Occhi to come with them. They put the biggest blankets on the floor then all sat down with queen sized blankets for each couple.

"Ooh! Let's play 7 minutes in heaven." Kirstie suggests. She quickly explains the game and Mitch goes in first, Scott being the one to be in the closet with him. They hear Kirstie tell them their time is starting and they look at each other.

"What should we do?" Scott whispers, making sure the rest don't hear them.

"We could pretend we're making it 8 times, like she said. Problem is, I can't fake those... noises." Scott smirks and starts kissing Mitch's neck, earning a small moan. He gets to Mitch's collar bone and bites down, which makes Mitch moan a little louder. Scott doesn't want to give either of them a problem, so he stops and pushes Mitch against the wall to join him in a heated make out, pinning the brunette's wrists above his head as he dominates the kiss with ease.

"Time's up! Come out of the closet... again." They hear Kirstie laugh at her own joke, and they roll their eyes.

"What did y'all do in there?" Todrick asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I see a few hickeys there, Mitchy." Kevin points out.

They play a little while longer until they get tired and decide to lay down to put on The Greatest Showman. Mitch falls asleep with his head on Scott's chest about ten minutes into the movie.

The movie comes to an end and they quietly talk for a little bit when Scott feels Mitch jump in his sleep, so he holds him slightly tighter until Mitch starts thrashing around and crying. Scott sits up and pulls Mitch in to sit on his lap while gently shaking him awake and saying his name.

"It's just a dream, wake up, my love. Mitchy, baby, wake up please." After a few minutes, Mitch finally jumps awake and recognizes that he's in Scott's lap. He buries his face into Scott's chest and cries as he grips onto Scott's shirt.

Finally, his sobs turn into small hiccups and he pulls away from Scott's chest. "I'm s-scared." He whimpers out.

"Shh, I know, sweet boy. But, he's in jail now and he won't be out for a while."

"U-Unless he makes bail."

"Nobody has bailed him out in the past year he's been there, I doubt anyone will do it now." Mitch nods and Scott pecks his forehead, still running a hand up and down his back.

"I'm sleepy.." Mitch whispers. Scott lays Mitch down and lays on his side to pull Mitch into his chest.

"Goodnight everyone." They say in unison, causing everyone to chuckle slightly.

"Goodnight, baby boy. I love you."

"Night, Scotty. I love you, too."

***