The day.... your life changes

I DO NOT OWN ANY CREEPY PASTA! ALL RIGHTS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER! IM JUST MAKING A FAN FICTION!

7:00am Summer vacation, you wake up and walk to your bathroom to brush your teeth and to wake yourself up. When you looked in to the mirror you saw that your hair was a crazy mess so u tied it up while you cleaned up.

When you are done you stay in your pijamas since its your lazy day and head to the kitchen. You hear your tired mom greed you "goodmorning sleepy head"

~readers POV

I smelled fresh waffles when I was in the kitchen. My stomach growled. "Mom, im starving!!" "Here take some waffles" my mom then handed me a plate with two waffles. I grabbed the syrup and started eating.

I was satisfied with my breakfast and headed twards the living room to play Mario Kart when my mom told me that she was heading to the store to get some things. "Okay mom" I say as im playing. Time passes and the game starts to glitch so I just turn it off and turn on the TV.

Alot of time passes and my mom isnt home yet and my dad is at work and wont be back for a long time. I start to get worried about my mom so I text her to check in.... but she never answers.

The news comes on and they mention that an accident happened on the highway. I ignore it because its just the usual news and this happens normally.... but then I hear something that makes my heart skip a beat.

~~~~

You hear the TV say "A woman driving on the highway gets into an accident. This woman, (your moms name) was hit by a speeding vehicle"- You freeze. You are trying to make out what they just said. "Did-did they just say... who I-I thought they said?" you say with a shaky voice.

You continue to listen to the news, "she is currently hospitalized bjt is not expected to live" Your eyes widen and start to tear up as you see a photo of your mother with badages and a ton of wounds on TV. You burst into tears as you see your computer light up.

~readers POV

I see the computer screen light up and go to cleverbot.com

Out of curiosity approach the computer slowly and type in

"hello?"

...."hello"

"what is going on?"

"I've been watching you"

my heart seems to have stoped at that moment. I reply,

"what do you mean? who are you?!"

"BEN"

I froze in horror because I have heard of this happening before.... but I have never believed it.

"Ben?....Ben what?"

"DROWNED"

as soon as I saw that reply I went into complete panick. My parents whernt home and I was alone.....

FOR NOW