"Game on!" He announced a water fight as he shoots at her.

"Oww!" Lisa says as she was hit, quite unprepared.

She looks back at him, and puts up her gun.

"Better be ready!" She teases before shooting at him continuously, restriction both his vision and movements.

She takes the chance to quickly jump behind the sofa, making it her barricade.

Jungkook quickens his steps as he also hides behind the smaller sofa waiting for her to attack again.

"Oh you won't be winning! Not this time!" He said before running to her 'barricade' and shooting down at her crouching body.

"Kyaaahhh!!!' Lisa yells while laughing as she tries to sprint away from him.

She turns back this time around to attack him as he slipped and fell on the couch. Not giving him a chance to counterattack.

As soon as she realized that the water in her gun was finishing, she immediately dashed out to the backyard to 'reload' her gun from the water in the pool.

Jungkook took his time to wipe his face with his heavily-soaked shirt.

He looked down to see his shirt really sticking to his chest, and ultimately decided to take it off.

Soon after, he made his way outside as well.

Lisa was ready to take him down, but was getting distracted.

"Excuse me~ where's your shirt?" She asked, still holding out her gun at him.

"It was too sticky, and became see-through anyway..." He shrugged, wriggling his eyebrows at her.

"I'll let you reload your weapon." She said mimicking a stern voice, and waited for him.

He snickered at her and went on to refill his gun.

However, Lisa was not ready for what was going to happen next.

Jungkook swiftly got up and marched towards her. "Never let your guard down!" He smirked at her.

"Shit!" She cussed and continuously aimed at his body, as he irrepressibly approached her.

He held her arm, making her drop her gun, and manipulated her movement, ultimately holding her in front of him.

One of his arms held both of her arms down, as her back was pressed to his bare chest.

He put his gun up and shot at her neck and face while she does her best to escape from his strong hold.

"Gotcha!" He evilly laughs and continuously shoots at her until his gun wasn't emptied.

"Noooo~~" Lisa welps back all in fun as she grasps the fact that she was, at long last, defeated.

"Well guess what?" Jungkook drops his gun to the floor, still keeping his hold on her. "Fun is not over."

He quickly slips his arm under her knees, sweeping her off of her feet.

"No No No No No No!" Lisa retorts back, knowing his intention.

"Oh hell yeahhh!" Jungkook shouts before running, with Lisa in his arms, and jumping in to the pool.

Bobbing their bodies above the water, they wipe their faces with their hands.

Anyhow, Jungkook's quick reflexes caught Lisa off-guard again, and without hesitation grabbed the chance to splash her with the water.

"Yahhhh!" Lisa screamed before acting back, and paddling her hands doing the same.

After a long time of a vigorous water fight, the two found themselves quietly sitting by the edge of the pool, creating small waves with their feet.