cuddles -5

Everyone is now in bed, fast asleep. Exept you. There's a thunder storm, which is keeping you from sleep. You always hated storms, something about them terrified you. A huge lighting flashes and lights up the bedroom, and you flinch and hide your face in the covers. Another flash follows that, then another. Another one and you're out of bed. You walk to the bedroom door and crack it open. You walk to Gumball and Darwin's room, which is a few feet dow the hall. The door is cracked open, so you push it open more and squeeze into the room.
"Gumball." You say and gently shake his arm. "Huh? Y/n?" He says. "U-um..." You stutter. You blush in embarrassment, and another lighting flashes. You jump and your fur fluffs up.
"C-can I... sleep with you?" You say and blush even harder.
He blushes and looks at you for a moment, before realizing that you're afraid of the storm.
"Y-yeah... sure." He says ands scoots over, opening the covers so you can get in. You smile and crawl into his warm bed.
"Thanks." You say.
"No problem." He says and closes his eyes. A loud crash comes from outside, and you tense up. "It's okay, it's just thunder." Gumball says as he opens his eyes. "I-I know..." You say.
"Come here." Gumball says, a smile forming on his face. You smile and cuddle up into his chest, and he wraps you in a warm hug.

****

You wake up to feel a pair of warm arms wrapped around you. It's Gumball. He's still asleep. You blush and snuggle closer, before making sure he is asleep. You feel yourself drift off, not wanting this moment to end.
"Gumball! Y/n! Wake up!" Darwin yells at you two.
You open your eyes slowly, as does Gumball. You look down and blush, realizing what position you're in. Your legs are wrapped around Gumball's mid section, and his arms are hugging you.
"What were you two sleeping together?" Darwin says.
You blush along with Gumball and sit up quickly.
"Uh, there was a storm last night, and I... got scared." You say looking away, a embarrassed glow lighting up your cheeks.
"Oh! Okay then." Darwin says and walks out of the room.
"I-I should get ready." Gumball says.
"Yeah... me too." You say leave his room a blushing mess.
You sigh and enter your room.
You go in and slip on a f/c skirt and f/c hoodie, and some makeup.
You go to the bathroom where Gumball and Darwin are brushing their teeth, and brush with them.
At the breakfast table, everyone is eating pancakes. Richard has about 20 stacked on his plate.
"So, how was your sleepover?" Nicole says.
You and Gumball looks at each other, than both turn your heads the opposite way, blushing like crazy. "Uh...good." Gumball says.
"That's nice." Nicole says. You smile to yourself and continue eating your pancakes, and dash out the door with Gumball and Darwin close behind.
"That sleep over was the best!" Darwin says.
"You have no idea." You say and smirk at Gumball.
He laugh nervously as the bus pulls up.
"Hey guys." The bus driver, who's name you now know to be Rocky, says.
"Hey Rocky." You all say at the same Time.
You sit down with Gumball and Darwin, and get out your Iphone 6 plus, and get on tumblr. "Hey Gumball." A all too familiar voice says. You look up to see Penney, she has an evil smile on her face.
"Hey Penney." Gumball say, not bothering to look at her. "So Gumball, I was planning on having a party this Saturday at my house, and was wondering if you'd come?" She says in her sickeningly sweet voice.
"No, thanks." He says, his arms crossed. "Oh come on. There will even be high schoolers there!" She says.
"H-high schoolers?" Gumball says.
You nudge him, reminding him she's bad news.
"That's right. High schoolers. Even some cheerleaders from the high school too." She says. Thankfully the bus jerked and started
To move, and Penney fell flat on her face, and everyone laughed.
"Are you okay Penney?" You say and try to help her up, but she slaps your hand away.
"Don't touch me!" She says coldly and walks to the back of the bus.
You watch her go, and notice a rainbow blobby guy with a sweat and staring at you. He winks, making you roll your eyes at him.
"Hey y/n, what are you doing after school today?" A flower boy says.
"Uh...nothing I guess." You say strangely.
"Well I thought maybe we could hang out." He says. You raise an eyebrow, and glance at Gumball, and he's staring intensely at the flower boy.
"Actually I think y/n was planning on coming over to our house after school. Right y/n?" Gumball says winking at you.
"Y-yeah, I'm hanging out with Gumball after school." You say.
He gives you a dirty look before walking off.
"That's Leslie." Darwin says. "Who's that?" You say pointing to the rainbow guy.
"That's Tobias. He's a total jock." Gumball says.
"Good to know." You say and go back to your phone.
*******
At lunch you, Gumball, and Darwin are sitting on a table all by yourselves, eating lunch. You look over, and see a one eyed guy eating by himself.
"Hey, who's that?" You say and point to him.
"Huh? Oh that's Bob. Or rich. I'm not sure." Gumball says.
"He's eating by himself, maybe we should ask him over?" You say.
You get up before they could answer, and boldly walk over to his table. "Hello!" You say.
"Huh? Who are you?" He says.
"I'm y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to come sit with me and my friends?" You say and point at Gumball and Darwin behind you.
"Those two? No thanks. They're so annoying." He says and takes a bite of his sandwich.
"They're not that bad." You say and slide into the bench across from him.
"So what's your name?"
"Rob. But you'll probably forget it, just like everyone else."
"I won't forget your name. Rob." You say and smile at him. He looks up with his one eye, and smiles a little at you.
"Anyway, who would want to be friends with a nobody like me?" He says. "Me."You say and wink at him. "And us." Gumball says from behind you two.
"Oh brother." Rob says and rolls his eye.
"Come on rich-" "Rob." "Rob. Give us a chance." Gumball says.
"No way I'm being friends with my arch enemy." He says, still focused on his sandwich.
"Arch enemy?" You say, surprised a nice guy like Gumball would have a enemy. "Its a long story." Rob says.
"Come on Gumball." Darwin says as he drags Gumball away.
"Wait!" Gumball says as he fights to get free from Darwin's grasp.
"So, Rob-" he looks up at you. "Uh, do you want...to be my friend?" You say nervously.
"Your... Friend?" Rob says, in a tone so sad, it makes you want to cry.
"Yeah! We could be friends!" You say with a little bit of enthusiasm. "Heh. Sure. Why not. Having a friend might not be so bad." He says and shrugs, showing a hint of a smile.
"Yay!" You say. In a high pitch voice. Rob smiles weakly at you.
"Thanks y/n." He says as he picks up his tray.
"For what?" "Being my friend." He says and half smiles, and leaves the table, just as the bell rang.

Okay so recently I've been obsessing with Rob, maybe I should turn this into a Rob x Reader? Plz let me know in the comments, if I should make this Rob, or stay Gumball. Bye~