Character Introductions- Opposite Gender Counterparts

God I've wanted to do this since the beginning of the book! We have the opposite gender siblings! Finally!
Note; the opposite gender Zodiacs have the same personality as their sibling's opposite (for example Aries and Taurus, Libra and Pisces, etc.)

Aren (Curae) Virtus

Personality; Aren is warm, a bit shy, and friendly

Personality; Aren is warm, a bit shy, and friendly. He's honest and genuine, preferring to offer a helpful opinion than to lash out of spite. He's trusting, and has a hard time saying no to others, though he's not a door mat. Sometimes, he can be stubborn as a rock. Not that it diminishes his character, though. That stubbornness can come in handy in several situations! One thing he shares in common with Aries; don't piss him off. Sure, he won't try to straight out kill you, but he has other ways of getting people back... (Uh oh...)
Sibling; Aries (Coruscare) Virtus
Cousins; Leo and Leon Fiduciam, Sagittarius and Sagi Iaculat
(I'm going to tell you the ships in this one, and a bit of back story for context. Also, they're all gay/lesbian. Sorry if you don't like it, but it's my book, my ships!)
Partner; Tauran. They started liking each other when their sisters left (about 13 in human years? Not sure...) Progressed from there and they were first to get together.

Aren, though he won't say, is very self-conscious. He would never think bad of another person without reason, but that isn't reflected upon himself. He tries to stay optimistic, however, and has his sister and friends to support him.

Tauran (Chao) Folium

Personality; Tauran is the designated leader of the opposite Zodiacs

Personality; Tauran is the designated leader of the opposite Zodiacs. He's confident, fierce, and actually pretty nice. As long as you don't cross him. He's got a bit of a short temper, and has no intentions of getting one upped by anyone, ever. This doesn't mean he's a cheater, far from it! He plays fair and isn't out to win all the time, just is very, very competitive. Tauran is also very stubborn, but can be more outright about it instead of discreet. He always has ideas, no matter how outrageous (though Leon shoots them down half the time). He's completely comfortable with topics others would normally find uncomfortable, and isn't afraid to give people a piece of his mind.
Sibling; Taurus (Cessabit) Folium
Cousins; Virgo and Virg Captiosus, Capricorn and Caprice Animo
Partner; Aren. Tauran was the first to make a move (he is like Aries, after all) and eased Aren into the relationship.