Chapter 13

The Joker has never been known to panic easily. He acted crazy, sure. But he was supposed to do that. He's never actually panicked, unless it's part of an act. Never freaked out in public.

Well, there's always a first time for everything.

"Oh God!!" He screeched. Harley started breathing heavily. "What are we supposed to do?" He said, putting on a pair of purple pants lying on the floor. "Well, last time I just phoned Ivy and she brought me to her apartment." Harley said between breaths. Joker shook his head like a wet dog. "No! I'm not letting that overgrown plant deliver our baby!" He said, helping Harley up to her feet. She grabbed her costume off the floor and tried to get it on without hurting the baby. Joker then picked her up and carried her outside, putting her in the car. "Where are we going?" She whispered as he put the car in drive. "The place I planned on going to when she came. The place where we both were created. The chemicals factory." He said, slamming his foot on the gas. The car took off.

————————————————————————
Joker carried Harley to the area he set up a couple days ago. He put her down on a stainless steel table.

"Joker." A voice said. Joker looked up. Someone was there. "Is this a bad time?" The voice said, mocking them. "Who's there?" Harley said, before letting out another scream. "Just a friend.".

A laugh echoed through the room. And the Riddler stepped out of the shadows, twirling his cane.

"Eddy?!? What are you doing here?" Joker yelled, standing in front of Harley. They have had partnerships in the past, but being partners with any other criminal never lasts long. "It's kinda hard to ignore the purple Lamborghini break traffic laws straight to the old chemical factory. Digging through old memories?" Eddy responded, obviously having not seen Harley's stomach. "That's none of your business!" Joker snapped "Now, if you'll just-" Harley shrieked, louder this time. Eddy looked to the side, but Joker still hid her from his view. "Riddle me this: What's wrong with Harley?" Eddy asked, leaning on his cane. "Puddin! She's comin!" Harley yelled, on the verge of tears. Joker instantly turned around and pulled a case out from underneath the table, giving the Riddler a full view of Harley. His eyes widened and his mouth swung open. "O-o-Oh god." He said as Joker opened the case, revealing a selection of knives, shots, and medicine bottles. "Hi, Eddy!" Harley squealed, waving at him. He waved back a little. "How do you plan on doing this, clown?" He asked, walking closer. "Come on. It can't be any harder then dissecting someone, only this time you want the person to live." Joker said, laying out pills and pain-killer serums. "Wow." Eddy said. Suddenly, Harley started twitching and moving. "What's happening to her know?!" Eddy said, panic in his voice a little. Granted, Harley was annoying, but she did have a sweet side, and Eddy didn't want her to die just yet. "I think she's having a contraction!" Joker said, moving to her side. "Don't just stand there! If you're gonna stay, you're gonna help! Hold her down!" Joker yelled at Eddy. He immediately grabbed Harley's arms, holding them down to the table. He noticed a large strap, and pulled it over her chest, keeping her from bouncing up and down. It didn't stop her from kicking though.

It took 10 minutes for Eddy to wrestle Harley into her straps. He managed to secure her legs and left arm, but kept the other arm free so she could have something to squeeze. Joker had slipped off the bottom half of her costume, so the Riddler didn't look anywhere below her waist.

"Ok, I think this is the part where she starts pushing." Joker said as Harley heaved heavily, sweat dripping down her skin. She was grasping Eddy's hand, digging with her nails and drawing blood. How did I get into this situation? Eddy thought to himself.

"Ok, Harley baby, time to start pushing." Joker said, putting his hands near the area.

I can't even begin to describe the hectic events. So in The next chapter, I'm skipping to when the kid actually comes out.

Bye!

-The Writer