1) Juniors Say What?!

A/N : If you were previously reading this story might wanna give it a reread, re-writing an entire book (that was incomplete to begin with) that was written by your 12 year old self is HARD. But I hope you enjoy! 

"C'mon, C'mon - I do NOT wanna be late Syd." My best friend Kelsie was too busy tugging on my arm to notice the fact that there was barely anywhere to move in the already over crowded hallway. I hate high school, it smelled all the time for absolutely no reason. College was only two years away, I could do this.

"Calm down, there's at least two more minutes before we're due in homeroom. We should be good." I ended up being able to wiggle my arm out of her grasp and continue my stroll behind her practical sprint. I was too busy staring at the senior boys we were passing (mind you each one better looking - and probably just as douchey - as the next) to notice Kelsie had come to a complete stop in front of me and was angrily staring me down.

"Why yes, two minutes, 120 minutes a.k.a not enough time for us to make it to the other side of the school which means once again Miss Collins will give us detention and on our first day of junior year no less. Move it or lose it Miss Banks." She resumed tugging on my arm until I reluctantly allowed her to pull me towards the stairs. We were so used to detention so I had no clue why all of a sudden we couldn't handle it. All you gotta do is grab a book and hope its anybody but Mr. Gorb who's only claim to fame was being well known through out the school for being the rudest and toughest teacher around. I tugged back as I began to lose my patience.

"This isn't fair! Homeroom is for freshman and sophomores. We're fucking juniors man!" She gave me the dirtiest look she could muster. "Woman." I smiled sheepishly at her. Kelsie's goal this year was to keep me from sounding like a frat boy sailor - if that even was a thing.

"Why don't you try having to mentor a bunch of annoying freshman for half the year as a senior, then we'll talk kiddo." A husky Paul Wesley-esque voice interrupted my rant to Kelsie as well as his breath so close to my neck. I couldn't even focus on turning to face him, I was way too busy trying to save it into my brain...you know, to help me sleep better...WAIT did some idiot just call me kiddo? Who is he someone's step-dad? I have never flipped to face someone so fast.

"Excuse you, I'm 16 you prick and the next time you and your breath butt in on my conversation I'll—" A few notes to self 1) shut up. 2) When you're trying to yell at somebody who's voice is that nice, just don't turn around. Pretend it was a ghost and ignore the hell out of it because 9/10 the voice matches an extremely sexy face with an equally extreme cocky smile. He was tall probably around 6' though I'm sure if you'd ask Kelsie she'd give you a smartass answer about shoe leverage and all that mess and she'd round him to about 5'10, However I am not her and we're gonna go with what's most appealing to me - 6 feet. His has was pitch black which only made his dark green eyes stand out even more ; not to mention the light freckles sprinkled across his cheeks and nose. Still — he was absolutely too close and too intrusive for me.

"You'll what princess." He purred, shifting his gaze down to my lips and back up again. Ew...I think? I subconsciously shivered and leaned into Kelsie's side she willingly accepted and continued her death grip on my arm.

"Kick your ass that's what....bitch." Another quick note to self : When trying to talk to said hot guy - don't. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. My words didn't even come out as what I thought them to be in fact it just sounded like a long moan which is definitely embarrassing and my cue to leave. I tried to push against Kelsie who for once today wasn't moving at all - just watching my interaction with this Neanderthal. I watched him glance down at my now dry lips. He smirked, licked his own lips and pulled back. Giving a low chuckle, he turned to the guy beside him.