epilogue ✪

"Hurry up, Zhu Zhengting!" Xinyi exclaimed, holding on to Zhenghao's hand. "Where the heck is Xukun?"

"Hold on, I'm still trying to contact him." Xiao Gui says, holding his phone.

"I thought he had a gig somewhere with Ziyi-ge and Rui-ge?" Zhenghao asked.

"He does, but I thought it would've been finished by now," Zhengting answers as he turned the wheel.

"Less talking, more driving!" His sister said, poking his body with an umbrella. "I swear if I give birth in this car right here, right now, you are all dead!"

Xiao Gui tried to calm her down, "Woah, easy girl. We'll get your man. Hold on."

Xiao Gui put his phone beside his ear, "You need to go now. She's having the baby!"

"Babies!" Zhenghao corrected.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," The older said, shushing him. "We'll meet you guys there."

🍎🍎🍎

"Where is she?" Xukun asked, walking inside the hospital. He saw Zhengting and the 6 yuehua boys, Zhenghao and Xiao Gui sitting on one of the benches.

"She's in the delivery room already," Zhengting answered leading his brother-in-law to the room.

The curtain was still open as Xinyi and Xukun were still able to lock eyes.

A nurse walked out of the room, "Xinyi's family?"

All of them turned around including Zhou Rui, Xiao Gui, Ziyi, Zhenghao and the 6 boys.

"Are you all related to her?"

"We'd like to think that we are," Chengcheng answered.

Justin agrees, "We're like a big family."

The nurse mouthed an "ah" and faced Zhengting, "You look like her, so I think you're his brother?"

Zhengthing smiled, "Yes, but," He pushed Xukun a bit forward, "I think she needs her husband more."

Xukun patted Zhengting's back as he followed the nurse in. He intertwined his fingers with Xinyi as he stood by her side, "You ready?"

Xinyi nodded and squeezed his hands tight.

🍎🍎🍎

"They look so cu -" Justin was about to touch their cheeks when Xinchun stopped him.

"Don't poke them, Huang Minghao!" He said, pulling his finger away. "You might hit their eye!"

"But I just wanna -"

"No!"

"Shut up!" Zeren hushed them. "Can't you see that they're sleeping?"

Xinchun and Justin leaned in seeing the two babies with their eyes closing then opening again. Both of them felt soft after seeing the scene in front of them.

Quanzhe leaned in with them, "I think they have my cheeks."

"No, they have mine," Zhenghao said, squishing his own cheeks.

"What's their names?" Zhou Rui asked Xinyi who was in bed holding their birth certificates.

Xinyi shrugged, "I have no idea yet."

"What about, B-O-O-!" Ziyi was cut off by Xinyi as he was about to do his gesture.

"No! I am not going to name my soon B-O-O-G-I-E!"

"If you don't like B-O-O-G-I-E, what about B-O-G-G-I-E?" Xukun asked a very dumb question.

"Cai Boggie?" Wenjun asked, tilting his head.

Xinyi sighed, "Are you Ziyi's wife? Why would you name our son after him?"

Ziyi leaned in to Xukun, "Should we just tell her the truth?"

"Come on guys!" Zhengting clapped his hands, earning their attention. "My niece and nephew need a name. I'm taking suggestions."

Justin and Chengcheng both raised their hand but Zhengting didn't allow them to speak, "And I don't mean names inspired by pokemon."

They both put their hands down and pouted. All of them look at each other still thinking of a name.

Xinyi looked at Xukun who was sitting down on her bed, thinking hard.

"How about Meixing for the girl?" Xukun suggests, looking at Xinyi. "It means beautiful star."

Xinyi looked at her little girl and grinned, "Meixing. It sounds nice."

"And Jianyu for the boy," Xiao Gui who was quiet, suddenly spoke up.

Ziyi raised his eyebrow, "Where did you get that?"

He shrugged, "I don't know. I just thought of it."

Xukun held Xinyi's hands and asked, "What do you think?"

"I like it." She wrote down both their names and submitted it to the nurse.

Cai Meixing and Cai Jianyu.

"Now, let's take a picture!" Zhengting suggests holding a camera. "Say balance!"

"Balance!" Everyone smiled and cheered as they welcome the new addition to their family.

Everything went well from then on. Xukun and Xinyi lived a happy and normal life with their twins and sooner or later they're going to be managing their family business.

It was a long ass ride but both of them are now happy together and that's all that they ever wanted.

THE END