5-Dancing

(Sophie's p.o.v)
Today was a school day, but luckily I didn't have telepathy so I was able to avoid fitz all day. He didn't even try to sit with us at lunch. YAY, NO FITZ!
After lunch, since I had study hall and since fitz would be there I went to magnat Leto to see if I could use the gym to practice ballet in. Yes, I, Sophie Elizabeth Foster Ruewen did ballet. Since my human parents were smart, and I was the total opposite of graceful, I was enrolled I ballet. Before I went to the lost cities, I became one of the elite dancers in our dance school. I always kept my dance outfit with me so I could dance at any possible moment.

and I kept my fancy dance outfit for serious and hard dances

and I kept my fancy dance outfit for serious and hard dances. But, I would never dance in front of people.
Once I laced up my ballet slippers, I got out my iPod and started playing 'sad song'. It's my favourite dance music. I did a series of complicated dance steps, as well as, sauté's, pirouette's, flips and lifting my leg above my head. I finished my back turned to the door, arms up in the air. I curtsied to my imaginary crowd, but imaginary crowds aren't supposed do clap, right? I turned around to see hundreds of prodigy's clapping for me. And I front of them all was magnat Leto. I was in shock, I couldn't move. He walked up to me and I whispered, "How could you?! I have stage fright and you know it." "I thought that other people needed to see your hidden talents." He replied. Keefe, biana, dex, linh and tam all rushed towards me. Keefe was the first to talk, "Foster, that was awesome!" "Yeah, what were you doing?" Asked biana "I did a human dance called ballet. I can teach you if you want." I said "Oh yes please!" Exclaimed biana. "Can I join in on your classes also?" Asked linh "of course." I said. By that point, a lot of elves were near us and started to ask me questions. I replied the best I could and when magnate Leto told everyone to get to class they all left and only me and my friends (minus fitz) were still there. We all leapt back home and for one reason or another, Keefe decide that he wanted to come over. We went up to my room and I said,  " I want a hamburger and fries." Then Keefe asked "what's a hamburger?" "Oh, it's cow meat with a bunch of stuff in between it and bread." I said. Keefe looked horrified. "Oh come on. Its actually really good. You want to go to the forbidden cities with me and buy one?" I asked.  Keefe shrugged and nodded slowly. I grabbed his hand and we teleported to Burger King. I ordered us each a burger and then I went and bought chocolate chip muffins and chocolate ice cream. We teleported back and once we were in my room, I locked the door and passed Keefe his burger. He looked scared to eat it but once I took a bite of mine I told him "man up and take a bite of your burger." So he slowly took a bite and started chewing it. Then he looked amazed and ate the whole thing in 5 seconds flat. Then he took some fries and shoved them in his mouth. He was smiling and he took a bite of the chocolate bar and said "Foster, how can a murdered animal taste so good? I feel ashamed, but also not happy that you never shared the wonders of chocolate with me." He said with a smile. I took a spoons and stared to dig into the ice-cream. It was delicious. This was one of the best days ever. And I spent it with Keefe Sencen.