📒 4

"woah, lisa you're up first thing in the morning. what's up?" jimin rolled out from the bed, the other bed of course whilst observing lisa who just came out from the bathroom with her undies on yet still wrapped in a bathrobe. they have lived together for almost two years and there's no amount of shyness engulfing them since they were pretty comfortable with each other.

she sat in front of her vanity mirror and started doing wonders on her face. "mr. jeon had set an appointment today."

"this early?" jimin rolled from the bed and lied on his stomach still looking at lisa on her reflection on the mirror.

"yes, and I'm fine with it. Mr. Min's appointment is late afternoon so my schedule is still free until then." lisa explained and jimin nodded.

"Min Yoongi? that famous rapper? how come I didn't know he's booking with us." jimin mused. Yoongi is a famous person and he didn't know he'll get married. maybe make it private, perhaps. "but why this early?" jimin never failed to be curious and decided not to drop the topic about Mr. Jeon. Jimin finds him unusual.

"the wedding orientation is at 8 and you know I've always wanted to be on time." lisa told him.

"can you settle things with Mr. Seokjin, too?" lisa ordered him and she just chuckled when he frowned.

"he's a light person, and a good looking one too." lisa tried to cheer up her buddy and jimin laughed. his smile reached up to his eyes.

only lisa understands what jimin really is. he's a complicated person as like what others say but he's a contradiction of what they say.

sure he isn't a straight guy but jimin still hasn't lost it totally. he may be addressed as bisexual. one time he came out gay but he had lost it when lisa came into his life, he felt being loved and accepted. lisa was also aware of how jimin felt for her but they cleared things out, making jimin realized that he's only feeling it out of pity and gratefulness.

they understand each other that's why its no question why they became best friends.

"are you sure that Mr. Jeon is getting  married?" he asks.

"of course, jimin. he's a whole fool if he's spending such great amount of money when he even won't get married." lisa said as a matter of fact. she was changing into her black turtleneck and her black jeans that reached up to her waist.

"but, isn't it odd? he's meeting you with yourself. not with his fiance. I mean they should discuss a few things together right? it's normal for the first meeting but at time goes by then he should've brought her fiance to have an idea about this or that." jimin consulted her with the things he suspected.

lisa chuckled. "his wife's always busy. but i'll meet her anytime I guess."

"i'll be heading out now." lisa bid her goodbye as she picked the faux fur coat on her bed.

"text me when anything happens." jimin told him and lisa just nodded and shut the door.