Chapter 5 - Laurene's POV

I have never truly understood the expression to feel like you are walking on clouds until now. I have always thought that it is just another silly manifestation, because it is hard to comprehend how someone could feel so perfectly happy and light with lack of problems, that they could compare their feelings to that of freedom itself. Well, now I know that I have never been truly happy until I came to Disney yesterday, with Ellison, my love. I feel like a child again, experiencing magic for the first time. When I have children, I am going to make sure that I bring them to Disney many times throughout their childhood, as this is such a marvellous place, where the sky is the limit to imagination and fantasy. You only have to look at the beaming smiles, bright with laughter and joy to understand how amazing a place it truly is.

It has been able to help take my mind off one of the busiest and stressful weeks I have ever encountered at work. I have visited poor Hazel everyday at her home, and have brought her gifts and let her have as much time as she needs off work. I offered to give Norman a week off work to look after her, but he strangely refused which is odd as she is his girlfriend. My office has been cleaned up and all of the broken things replaced, and my security has been tightened securely. They still have no idea who broke into my office, but luckily, they were able to rule Norman out, because his door use records show that once he entered in the morning, he did not leave his room until he heard me screaming. Although it is odd that he did not hear the intruder, I personally have put it down to his conscientious nature, as he was probably just focusing too hard, or watching a video or something.

I woke up about half an hour ago, before the sun had even tiptoed into the sky, because a baby below us was screaming, probably waking up the whole hotel. The room Ellison has reserved for us is huge and doesn't look like a hotel room at all...more like a guest suite in a palace. There are two small double beds with pure white, Egyptian cotton sheets. We have our own desk, a sixty inch TV with video and DVD, a sprawling leather sofa, and, on the other side of the room floor-to-ceiling windows with our own private terrace. In addition, the bathroom is so luxurious! As well as the power shower, there is a bath big enough for a football team, and a built-in Jacuzzi. Everything is in marble with smooth handcrafted tiles. The millionaire suite. I hate to think how much Ellison spent in reserving this for us!

"Laurene? Are you awake?" Ellison whispers next to me.

"Yeah, did you sleep well?" I ask, turning my attention to him.

"Yes thank you. This bed is really comfy!" He exclaims sleepily.

"What time do you want to go in today?" I ask him.

"Well, with our VIP passes we have early admission to the park, so we can go in any time from now on." Ellison explains.

"Ok, well do you want to go in early so that we make the most of our time here today?" I ponder aloud.

"Yes that sounds like a good plan. If you don't mind I am going to go in the shower first, while you can call room service?" He asks hopefully.

"Of course!"

We both get out of bed, and I soon hear the downpour of the shower being turned on. I for one am not going to miss out on the Jacuzzi bath, even though we do not have much time. I slink on a robe to cover my flimsy pyjamas, and then pace over to the phone to order room service. After I ordered two full English breakfasts, I checked to see what clothes my maid has packed for me. I was just in the middle of searching through my luggage when a knock sounded on the door. Wow, room service is swift here! With a bright smile, I open the door, only to have it fade in confusion when I see that it is not in fact room service, but a courier with a parcel for me. After graciously thanking the man, I cautiously pace over to the desk, and retrieve an envelope opener from the drawer. Listening intently, I can still hear the steady pace of the water from the shower, meaning Ellison will be occupied for at least another ten minutes. This means I have time to deal with whatever is in this box.