25- Lights In the Shadows

Since we've had some pretty heavy stuff the last few chapters, I'm doing character fluff. You're welcome! Don't count this as cannon really, since it's just showing the relationships. Have fun reading!

Sagittarius walked in from around the corner, eyes softened with concern. He spotted Gemini curled up into a tiny ball within the bushes, weeping softly like a child. Sagittarius walked over to her, crouching so he would meet her eyes.
"Hey," he murmured, "you alright?" Gemini shook her head. She crawled over to his, burying her face in his shoulder. Tears fell, one after the other, from her eyes. Gemini gripped his arm, wailing plaintively. Sagittarius gently tapped her shoulder. She looked up at him, eyes glistening with tears.
"You know what I think will make you feel better?" Gemini raiser an eyebrow, curious, "Here..." Sagittarius lifted Gemini's chin, softly pressing his lips to hers. She relaxed into the gesture, leaning against him for stability.
Sagittarius slowly trailed his fingers down Gemini's arms, earning a small giggle from her. She reciprocated, placing a light hand on his thigh. Sagittarius, not wanting to go further lest it progress to much, pulled away with a sigh.
"Better?" He smiled.
"Much better!" Gemini returned the smiled with a coy smirk. She straddled Sagittarius' arm, her thoughts quiet for once. It was a pleasant silence. After all, what was there to be said?

Several days later...

Leo was shaky with nerves, pacing around the room while Libra watched her, bemused.
"Got the jitters?" Libra chuckled. Leo let out an annoyed hiss, then climbed onto the chair next to him. She sighed.
"It's a really big part! I don't wanna screw it up!"
Libra smiled reassuringly, "You won't! I know you won't! Don't worry about it, okay?" Leo sighed again, though more relief than nerves.
"I'll do my best...!" Ah fudge...

Leo stepped onto the stage. She was least nervous for this part, being that it was the part she got to kiss Libra, for school. He winked at her subtly, his eyes twinkling with laughter. Leo, now imbued with confidence, strode over to him, locking his gaze with hers. She smiled slightly, focusing on channeling her character.
A few lines exchanged, a bit of tense silence, then, they were ready.
Leo looked shyly up at Libra, a lock of hair draped over her eye. Libra gently tucked it behind her ear, his hand then moving down to her jawline, brushing against her cheek. Leo blushed, not by character, though it would've fit her shy demeanor, but by her own hand. Then, not wasting any more time, she stretched up and kissed him.
It was like a burst of sunlight, warmth and joy filling her consciousness. Breaking off from it was disappointing, but the scene was almost over, so she could manage. It intrigued her to think if what she'd be doing after the fact. I have an idea...

Lyra knocked on dressing room's door, a bit impatient but willing to wait if need be.
"Guys!" She hollered, "You're on soon!" No response. Finally having it, Lyra turned the knob and swung the door open.
There she found Leo and Libra sitting on the couch, both focused currently on making out.
"Umm..." Leo peeked an eye open. She pulled away from Libra, an eyebrow raised.
"Yes?" Geez! Does anything faze her? Lyra cleared her throat embarrassedly.
"You're both on soon, just letting you know!" Libra laughed, clearly seeing her flustered expression.
"Alright. Thanks for the heads up, Lyra!" Lyra just nodded and left the room, shutting the door firmly behind her. That can never be unseen... Why did I go in there? She remembered why. Well, at least they know...