You're a BadAss,Physically.

Suga
-You have a lip ring.
-He loves the way you would pout your lips in a way that the silver metal would be exposed and it makes you look hot when you innocently bite your lips.

J Hope
-You have two eyebrow slits.
-You look so bad ass that you can kill someone like yes we can all kill someone we hate but Hobi knos that you cant even hurt a fly and finds you sexy when you raise one.

Rap Mon
-Your hair is undercut.
-He loves it.He loves the fact that his girl is literally bad ass which leads to both of you being double trouble.

Jungkook
-You have a tattoo.
-Finds it...Really,really sexy.Since it's under your breast(i want a tattoo under my breast which says daddy)and it spelled _____ since it reminds you of something and he would trace it with his fingers.

Jimin
-You got a nose piercing.
-It was like spur of the moment when you got it but nonetheless he is into it and usually pinches,bops,kisses or whatever he does to your nose which make you giggle.

Jin
-You had your brow pierced.
-He finds you hot in it and totally gangsta.You always have to remind him that Harley Quinn doesnt have her brows pierced since he likes to dress you up as the comic book hero herself.

Taehyung
-You have a belly ring.
-Loves it since it compliments your skin and your confident when showing it off which is the part he likes to keep between the two of you since lets just accept the fact that Taetae wants ypu all to himself.