Chapter 3

Evelyn's POV:

I hadn't noticed we were already at the hospital when Ash opened the car door for me, but I just stayed seated looking at my brother with pleading eyes.

"Sorry Ev, but if your not getting out of the car then I'll do it myself." He warned.

I shook my head, trembling in my seat.

Ash knelt down so that he could look at me in the eyes," Look, I know you don't like these kind if places but we have to get your ankle checked out." He said calmly rubbing my arms.

But I still shook my head, " No, I said I was fine." I argued quietly.

"But that's the problem sweetheart, your ankle is clearly not fine, you can barely walk on it." Ash argued back.

I looked down at my hands finding them quite interesting at the very moment.

"Well your going in there wether you like it or not." He added, picking me up out of and into his arms.

"No, no, no, no." I whimpered, trying to get out of his hold.

"Ev, stop it. Now!" He said angrily.

"No!" I screamed, punching his shoulders.

"Ev, if you don't stop, your going to be grounded when we get home." Ryan warned walking from behind me and Ash.

But I honestly didn't care because I'm always in my room doing nothing anyways, so what's the point right?

I continued to punch my big brother, but me against him wasn't really working out.

I was so frustrated and scared that I hadn't even noticed I was crying until Ashton stoped walking and wiped my tears, "Bup, don't cry, the doctors are only going to help you okay? I promise they won't hurt you."

My only reply to this was to nod my head.

I sniffled and layed my head on Ash's shoulder, because I knew it was no use to fight against him.

We walked through the hospital doors and up to this young beautiful lady.

She wore a nurses outfit (sorry don't know what they call them) that was baby blue, she had her black long hair tied up into a ponytail.

I looked down at her name tag and noticed she had the same name my mother had: Cindy.

I never really knew my mom, she died the day after I was born.

The doctors said that she had a heart attack the night of my birth, that's all I actually know and except for her name.

Elijah had told me once that I had mom's bright blue eyes and her long silky brown hair.

But all my brothers took from my dad: dirty blond hair, tall,and his green eyes.

"Hello, how my help you?" Cindy asked with a sweet smile.

"Hi, my little sister thought it was a good idea to run down the stairs, and I'm pretty sure she sprained her ankle." Ryan replied standing in front of the counter.

"Oh I see, Dr.Winchester will right with, you guys can sit over here." She pointed to the waiting room where all the wall were white with white chairs along the walls.

Both my brothers nodded in sync, and we walked to the white chairs.

"She has mom's name." I whispered to Ashton still in his arms.

"Ya I noticed that." He replied a little tense.

A few minutes past and the doctor called my name.

I made quick eye contact, but then snuggled into my brother's shoulder.

I had closed my eyes on our way to one of the rooms, Ryan had to stay in the waiting room because I was only aloud to have on person with me.

Ashton was rubbing my back soothingly, making me calm down a little.

As we entered the plain white room Dr.Winchester said,"I'll be back in about 5 minutes." And then he just left.

Once again I started to tremble getting scared, but then Ash started to hum a song calming me even more.

A few minutes of listening to my brothers humming and to his heart beat, the doctor came back.

I had to sit down beside Ash for the doctor to check my ankle out.

Ashton sat beside me the whole time holding my small hands in his huge ones.

When the doctor was done he gave me a ankle brace and sternly stateing that I should stay off my ankle for at least one or two days.

Ash handed me to Ryan explaining my situation when we had arrived at the waiting room.

As soon as Ryan started walking I fell asleep, tired of all the fighting and crying.

Word count: 769

A/N:
- so here's the third chapter
Hope you enjoyed😚

- Jess 😃