chapter 6

Flashback

Note: That person up there is ocean

"Honey i'm home" an almost angelic voice called out perfect timing Samuel. "You make it sound like were dating dude." I said almost running toward Max. "Well were practically like brothers." he responded "I guess that's true" I said noticing that Mr. Brown was behind me through Samuel's reflective sun glasses. "Oh.... the police are here did something happen well I was gone?" Sam said acting confused. "nothing really we just got a noise complaint." Mr. Brown replied.

"Oh haha I told you your big mouth would get you in trouble one of these days!" Samuel said laughing. "Wow thanks!" I said sounding sarcastically. "Hey..... Jason can you come here?!" Mr. Walker yelled. Huh Mr. Brown's full name is Jason Brown? "wait the Jason Brown?" Samuel said. "yes I am." Mr.Brown said." Huh who's that?" I asked at the same time Mr.Brown replied. honestly i don't know who that is and don't really care. "Only the top officer in this sate!" Samuel replied as Mr.Brown left for my bedroom. "Hey kid whats your name!?............Kc?" Mr. Brown screamed.

Oh fuck i'm in deep shit!

"Hey Max? Um I think they found him." Samuel whispered to me. "No fucking da Sherlock!" I replied as Kc walked out of my room with the two police officers. "So Mr. Sinech you don't know were Kc was?" Mr. Brown said sarcastically. "What's going on?" Kc asked looking up at me. Is he that stupid? i'm getting arrested! "Were taking you both to the station to be questioned." Mr. Brown said in a strict tone. Welp looks like i'm going to jail again. "Why! What did we do?" Kc said looking like he was going to cry. My poor baby but just by looking at him I could tell he know this was all his fault.

*Kc's view*

*In the station*

(PS all the ride there was basically max whispering to Kc that this was all his fault and if he was better kid his family wouldn't have died. ='<)

"Kc!" a girls voice shrieked from behind me. so I decided to stay quiet and simply turn around and there she was. "Ocean!" I yelled back in excitement I forgot about the situation at hand and run to her and as soon as we meet we started hugging. God I forgot how much I loved this girl shes like a sister to me but he took that away. "Kc we need you for questioning still!" Mr.Brown yelled making me jump. "Kc what did he do to you?.... Your really jumpy." She said letting go of me. "Nothing i'm fine see all in one piece." I said smiling. "Yeah aside from all the bruises you have." She replied making me feel weak inside.

Mr. Brown started walking to us slowly his paste quickened so fast it surprised me as he started running. "Can you please come with me." He said as he rested his hand on my arm giving me chills he had a similar body shape to Max. He kinda scared me so I followed him to the back room. It was a small room with beige walls that had darkened as they connected with the floor That had dark grey tiles. There where maybe five cameras around the room. "Before i start questioning you i'm going to leave and put the cameras on. Okay?" he said leaving the room. i wounder what Ocean, and Kat are doing Ocean's probably wondering around worrying about me and Kat's definitely listening to music somewhere.

* flashback *

I was spinning in a chair and a boy ran up to me. "Kaylon!"he yelled hugging me what he said Kaylon as in my real name.... only one person knew my real name and he left me all alone.

"Maxwell why are you hugging me?" I said moving slightly. "Because I want to! and I know you like it." Maxwell said patting me on the head. "Brofer! hungy!" Alex screamed from the living room making Maxwell jump up and run to him. he started rocking Alex in his arms as he looked up at me. "Kc your my bunny and only mine right?" "Yeah I guess so maxwell." I responded.

later that night

"I'm sorry Kc.... I have to leave you little bunny one day i'll come back and save you and Alex..... Okay?" Maxwell said walking down the drive way to the black car that awaited him and never came by..... later that year my parents got a bigger house with the money they got from using me.......

* End of flash back*

Maxwell and Max probably would of got in to a fight because there both are really possessive of me...

"Kc are you Okay" Mr. Brown said tapping the table. "Yes but why am I here?" I asked looking down. "Is it Okay if I go right to questioning you Kc?" He said smiling "Um... I guess so but what is this about" I responded. it's my fault all my fault because I make Max mad that's why he always yells and hit's me. I'm so stupid there probably hurting him. I felt a tear leak from my eye as it slowly made it's way down my cheek hitting Max's jogging pants that were a bit big for me. Wait why do I even feel bad for him he's a killer. He killed Alex, Yuki, my grandparents and more people. He deserves what ever he gets... I hope he gets the death sentence I think...

"Why were you in his house Kc?" Mr. Brown said. "That isn't my real name."I replied "And he took me there after he killed my parents." I mumbled softly. Wait Max and Maxwell they have the same color eyes. No are they the same people!? I hope not i'll have to ask him. "Yes I know your full name is Kaylon Christipher Lecter. But can you please repeat that last part?" Mr. Brown said. "I said I ran away from home four weeks ago." I said. "Are you sure that's what you said?" He replied.