Fingers crossed

Dilemma chooses my mind, shaking it off to move to places where my senses freak out of my control.
Life's set for this momentary days as I think for the possibilities of my future following crucial and life changing consequences. I get up every morning to go get ready for my class and then follow a predefined routine. It became so monotonous that sometimes I feel that my life has somewhere lost its meaning. Studying for chasing your dreams is now a task to be completed at any cost. Lifted emotions light me up on occasions but that's a rare coincidence. Friends seems to be selfish at times but I can't live without there company. I love them for the fact that for some time of my day I laugh out my stress, anger and all the heaviness I feel. Holidays are on their way soon after this weekend and it awaits for your permission to use and make enjoyed memorable moments to be taken as example of fun later. God bless you, to wipe your settled dust to revive the geniune part of yours living to its fullest potential of joy. Freedom touches our feet, taking us to places we've never been before, learning more about your surroundings and lean in, for the world is a endless spots of honey drops of exquisite heaven. We'll never be able to see each and every place even if we spend our entire life doing it but if we opt for that, we're forgetting to live the present moment and relish it's juice of happiness. This diwali break I look forward to create embellishing camera shots, not waste my worthy time in my room, reviving old relations, eat my favourite food, sweat the calories out and come back again with a sparkling glow of gained confidence.