Endless

Caitlin

I felt him tense up as my kisses went lower, down his torso to his hips. He drew in a sharp breath with every stroke of my fingertips across his belly, and I absentmindedly poked on his abs along the way. We had made love already, but I couldn't deny my adoration for his well-toned body.

My fingers reached the spot below his navel and I palmed his rock-hard member before cupping it in my hands, making him grunt.

Before I dipped my head, I shot a glance at him, and he looked extremely sexy with his eyes closed and his head tilted back. I bit my lower lip before opening my mouth.

I debated with myself to take it slow, only wrapping my lips around half of his length. His fingers remained stuck in my hair while mine gently rubbed the bottom of him. The sound he made rang beautifully in my ears.

I started bobbing my head up and down, moaning as my tongue moved in the same direction against him. I haven't done this for a long time, but I didn't totally forget how to do it.

"Please, Cait..." he said, panting. I tried to look at him again, and the way his chest was heaving prompted my hands to seek support from the mattress as I straddled on top of him, his legs squeezed between mine.

I pushed my mouth further and took more of him in gradually, my tongue going up and down his skin in the process. His hips suddenly jolted upwards, taking me by surprise as my mouth made more contact with him.

He tried to call for me repeatedly, but he always ended up groaning. The vulnerability he addressed with every sound that came from his throat brought my pulse to the roof.

I felt honored, honestly, to be the woman to make him unfold his weakness willingly. How I made him feel made me want him not just for tonight, but for the rest of tomorrows that will come.

I started to suck him, and I could feel his hands on my shoulders getting heavier, his groans becoming growls. My hand worked with my mouth as I sucked most of him in, and within seconds, he spilled in my mouth.

I was momentarily taken aback by this, the taste of him seeming so foreign, but after a few seconds I managed to keep myself in check and continue.

I withdrew my mouth after a while and pecked on him before I lifted my face and crawled back to his lap slowly. His head was still inclined against the headboard as his eyes followed my movement.

"How was it?" I asked while flicking my hair away from my face.

"Very much teasing," he replied with the same playful smile. I kissed him again, and he opened his mouth for me.

"Wait, Cait, what about Chloe?" He asked before I could lean in for another kiss after catching my breath. "Isn't she supposed to be calling you right now? It's late already."

"Don't worry, she's in their summer camp. She won't be back in two days." I tried my best not to laugh. He looked so cute when worried.

"I'm glad she's practicing independence at a young age," he remarked.

"She's better than we think she is, Barry. If I were another person, I wouldn't think someone like me was her mother."

"She's just as indepent as you are." His thumb drew circles on my cheek as he cupped my face, and I smiled warmly at his compliment.

"What about your mom? Have you called her-"

I managed to disrupt his slightly annoying inquiries with a kiss. "Do you really think I managed to contact her while you kissed the life out of me in that elevator?"