46 Priveer....(a)

hoolllaaaa....... watty's...........

i know iam late.... but please pardon me.....

thanks allot guys for VOTING, COMMENTING and FOLLOWING meeee........

guys, #87 rank in fan-fiction....... iam on cloud nine...... this happened bcz of u only.... bcz of ur constant support by voting, commenting and following........ thankuuuu sooooo much..........

and here is ur chapter 46.........

While eating......

Pri: aap ne muje yaha kyu laaye ho......... aap sach mei muje kidnap kiya kya......... lekin aapko dehke tho aisa nahi lagta ki aap ek kidnapper ho......... (y u bring me here... really u kidnapped me.... but u don't seem to be as a kidnapper......)

P: tum itni ajeeb ho ye mei kabhi nahi socha tha........ (u r this much weird i didn't knew that....)

She opens her mouth to say something.......... but,

P: aur rahi baat kidnapping ki........ tum mandir ke baahar behosh ho gayi thi aut mei tumhe yaha laaya tha.......... apna ye dimmag na zyada chalana math......... warna aur bhi weird thoughts aayenge......... (and d kidnapping thing.... u fainted on d road so i brought u here.... now don't run ur brain.....)

By saying this he leaves from there.......

Suddenly she sees her mobile and on d table she sees his mobile......... she takes his mobile and dials her nmber........ adn quickly deletes that from his mobile........

Pri: she takes out a pen and paper and writes......

Muje bachane ke liye thanku........ aur sorry aapko pareshaan karne ke liye........

Good bye..........

(thanks for saving me... and sorry for troubling u.....

Good bye.......)

She places d note and leaves d place before he comes out.......

And then se reaches her house and d first thing she checked is d number in truecaller.......... it displayed VEER........

Pri: kya ye usi ka naam hoga kya............ aaj kal kuch log galat naam enter kar rahe hai...... anyways........ (is it really his name only.... now a days, people r entering wrong numbers.......)

By saying this she doses off.........

D next day she gets up and starts her boring life....... by getting ready for college..........

Pri: looking into d mirror.......... teri life na kabhi badalne wali nahi hai......... chal aaj bhi usi college mei........ oh no.... aaj tho ek important topic hai......... chal jaa ab warna wo sadu professor tuje kacha kha jayega........ (ur life na, can never change.... now go to that clg only... oh no.. today there is very important topic... now go otherwise that professor will eat u raw.....)

She rushes out to d clg. And enters her class room.......

She is a brilliant student......... all professors like her ideologies and her attitude, her friendly nature........

Soon d clg got over and she comes out of d college....... she is waiting for an auto that she dint knew that some people r coming to her...........

They approached her and started misbehaving with her........ but she is our prinku pahilwaan.......... she put her hand in her bag and took out mirchi powder and threw it on two of them and she took out pepper spray and sprayed it on them......... but two more were left she didn't knew what to do.......

Dil Se Dil Takजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें