Where'd you go ?

You sigh .

" Fine then . " You said .

Finally the three of them smile .

" RM please take care of Y/n . V , come here . I need your help to do something . " Jin said and walk to the kitchen .

RM run to his room to get the car key and back to the living room .

" Let's go . " He said .

You nodded .

He get inside and you get into the back seat .

" Why don't you sit infront ? " RM looks at you from the mirror .

You get out and sit at the front seat .

He start the engine and start driving .

" Anyway , why didn't you wear my cloth and instead wear V's cloth ? Is it smell bad ? " RM ask you .

" It's not that . He just want me to wear his shirt instead of yours . " You said while scrathing your neck .

RM nodded while chuckling .

" Did I said something funny ? I didn't get the joke that I made . " You look at RM .

" Nahh . It just that V's jealous . " He said .

" Why would he ? He's not even my boyfriend. "

" If you got somebody you like and that guy wear another cute and likeable girl thing , do you like it ? " He said .

" Of course I don't . I'm gonna kill that girl . " You show your fist .

Nam Joon chuckle again .

" That's how he felt . " He smile .

You cringe but nodded understood .

" How can he likes someone like me ? He doesn't have a good taste . " You tch .

" You're cute . And attractive , to be honest . " Nam Joon pat your head .

" Ah ! That way ! That's my home way . " You show him the way and blush .

Nam Joon look at your reaction and smile .

--

You thanks him for sending you home and quickly get out from the car then ran to your house .

You look back and wave to him .

He wave you back and drive away .

You open the door and saw your dad on the couch looking at you .

" Where'd you go ? "

" I-I go to Ha Rin's house ." You said and walk to your room .

" Y/n , Come here .. " He said loudly .

You slowly walk toward him .

" Do you really go to Ha Rin's house ?
Then , who was the one that send you home ? And whose shirt is that ? That was guy's cloth . " He looks at you with a straight face .

" It was my teacher who send me home . And this is his brother's cloth . It was raining so they lend me a shirt and send me home . " You quickly explain .

His face softened .

" I see .. Okay then . Don't forget to eat . I've cooked for you too , so just heat it up when you want to eat . " He said and sit down again .

You nodded and quickly get into your room .

You take a shower and have your dinner at the kitchen .