SIXTY-ONE ➳ ONLY YOU, PT. 2

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
ONLY YOU, PT. 2
╚═════ ═════╝

TERESA COULD STILL FEEL THE ELECTRICAL SHOCK FLOWING THROUGH HER VEINS AS SHE WOKE UP WITH A GROAN

TERESA COULD STILL FEEL THE ELECTRICAL SHOCK FLOWING THROUGH HER VEINS AS SHE WOKE UP WITH A GROAN. She was laying on her stomach, but soon pushed herself onto her knees. Hook, who was right next to her, placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You alright there, lass?" he asked her. Teresa nodded in response before they both helped each other rise to their feet, their bodies weak.

"I guess now we know what that groundsman was so afraid of," David said.

Zelena glanced around them, at the cage that which they were being held in, and waved her hand. Her magic didn't work as she had planned. "This isn't like any dungeon I've ever seen. These bars are enchanted. Magic won't get us out of here."

"What about the wand?" David asked from where he is leaning against the bars.

"Do you still have it?"

Zelena began to feel around on her body, and when she pulled out the two pieces of the wand, she raised a brow. "Should I be offended that he didn't frisk me? Not that this is any use to us in here..."

The sound of chains rattling then caught their attention. They looked over at the door, where there appeared to be a man about to walk in.

"Hide it. Someone's coming."

After the man unlocked the door, he walked in. "There you are. The prisoners who attacked my groundsman."

"We didn't attack anyone. This is just a big misunderstanding. We just want to know where we are."

"All you need to know is that you don't want to be here, and that you're the ones who are going to be answering my questions." With each step he took toward them, his shoes clicked against the floor, causing the sound to bounce off the walls. "Like why are you really here?"

When he was in the light, they were able to get a look at him. Like the other man, he had brown hair, only he bore scars on his face, as the other man did not.

Snow sighed. "We just want to go home"

"You must think me so naive. I know you're lying." Teresa raised a brow. "I know who really sent you. So tell me...what does the Dark One want?"

Is the Dark One ever not involved with something, Teresa thought.

"You know the bloody Crocodile?"

The man began stepping toward them, until he was directly in front of the cage that which they were held captive in. "Who are you? What do you really want? Don't lie to me."

Suddenly, he thrust his hand in through the bars and took Hook by the throat, squeezing tight.

"Hook!"