Castle

Dedicated to leeno124

We pull up to the castle and my jaw drops through floor of the limo.

"T-This is your c-castle?!" I stammer out.

"Kind of..." Justin grins and scratches the back of his head.

"It's out parents' castle, at least until we claim the thrones." Paul finishes nonchalantly.

I slap his arm. "What's the difference?!"

"Ow..." Paul pouts, rubbing his arm.

"Oh hush. Are you saying a big, bad wolf like you can't take a little hit?!" I tease.

Paul growls, crossing his arms over his chest and turning away from me.

"Aw! Are you pouting?" I ask in the voice you would use to speak to a baby. Paul's back stiffens. I grab his chin and turn him to face me. I look into his eyes and... damn, he's got the most beautiful face I've ever seen! My eyes pass over this beautiful specimen. Before he can say anything, I crash my lips to his. He's delicious!! Like sweet and salty had a baby!

"Okay, okay, you two. Coming up for oxygen anytime soon?" Justin chuckles from my left.

Paul and I pull apart quickly, both blushing. I look at Justin as his chuckle turns into hearty laughter.

I have the greatest idea just then; well, great for me. I straddle Justin's lap and smirk at him. He's gorgeous, too. Ah! I hope this isn't some twisted dream that I'm about to wake up from!

As he is about to say something, I capture his lips with my own. He tastes just as good as his twin! This time, sweet got with savory and sprinkled a little spicy on it.

The feeling of Paul's hands suddenly on my waist makes me gasp and a pool to form in my brand new panties... TMI? Oh well. Justin takes this as an opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth.

I hear all of our wolves howl out in joy, and my chest swells with happiness. Justin and Paul seem happy, too. At least that's what I'm inferring from a couple of clues. But I feel a pair of eyes on us making me really uncomfortable.

"Mmfff mmmff!" I say into Justin's mouth, but he doesn't seem to notice. I bite his tongue as it tried to continue it's exploration of my mouth.

"Ow! Jesus, girl! You're brutal!" Justin complains.

"Sorry..." I say out of breath.

"Oh, so he's so special that he gets a 'sorry' but not me?!" Paul whines playfully.

"Hehe. Well, as mush as I would like to continue, we're at the castle." The boys' heads snap to the right-hand window to see the grand front stairs of their castle - oh sorry! Their parents' castle.

"Oh yeah... Just when things were starting to get good!" Justin sighs, genuinely disappointed.

I giggle before grinding against them. "Oh well. Last one inside has to sleep on the couch!" In their current conditions, they can't possibly run. Right? I bolt out the limo and up the stairs ready to be first and have to wait a bit for the boys.

But at the top of the steps, Justin and Paul stand back to back, smirking.

"Hey. What took you so long? Did you forget about you new speed? You're slower than before," Justin teases, throwing me a wink.

I puff out my cheek in annoyance. "Whatever. And I don't sleep on couches. I'm a lay-day!" I walk past them mumbling about still being new at being a werewolf. I knock on the front door and seconds later, a butler opens the door.

"Ah! Prince Justin! Prince Paul! The King and Queen are awaiting you in the throne room." The butler gives a deep bow to the boys. "And who might this beautiful young woman be?" he says as he takes my hand in a gentlemanly gesture and bows.

"Simon, this is our mate, Aspen Walters. Aspen, this is our personal butler, Simon Baxter." Paul says, glowing from being able to introduce his mate.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, Simon!" I say to the butler, kindly.

"The pleasure is all mine, Princess." Simon beams.

"Princess?" I ask, looking back at Paul and then Justin.

"Yeah, that's the upside about being our mate." Justin jokes.

I mumble, "I'm afraid to ask about the down side..." The three of them chuckle.

"We should get to Mother and Father soon. Don't need them getting any more antsy." Paul announces.

"Sir? I mean no disrespect, but is this what the princess will be wearing to meet the King and Queen?" Simon looks a little worried as he says this.

"Hmmm. I suppose we could do better. It was the best we could do on such short notice, though. All of us need to change." Justin says, ending thoughtfully.

"Very good, Sir." Simon rings a small bell and maids and butlers come bustling out of a door.

I see a couple of maids rushing to Paul and growl at them instinctively, causing them to hesitate for a second. The boys smile and wave the women off before I am whisked up the stairs.

On my way upstairs, I take in the beautiful decor. The walls are a soft blue with golden accents. There are dark wood furniture and banisters decorating the hall. A glittering, golden chandelier hangs between the two grand staircases.

I am taken into a light pink room. The butlers leave as the maids begin to undress me.

"Uh... Hey! ...No! Ouch!" were the only sounds beside the rustling of satin, the clipping of fastenings, and the brush running through my hair.

Seconds later, I am stood in front of a mirror in a floor-length pink dress. The waist fits perfectly while the skirt, which was made of ruffles, flared out at least 2 feet in every direction. I have on very natural make up and look, well, gorgeous.

"Wow. Thank you all so much!! Your work is tremendous!" I gasp out.

The maids all curtsy and leave. All, except for one.

"Miss Aspen. I am Gwendoline. If you would follow me, I'll take you to the throne room. The princes are already there." A beauty girl with shoulder length, platinum blond hair and brown eyes smiles at me.

"Hello. Okay, thank you. Please, lead the way."

-

As we am rounding the corner to the throne room, I hear 3 male voices screaming at one another.

"It's time for you boys to settle down!" a deep voice bellows.

"Yes, Father, but if you'd jus-" one of the boys begins.

"No! You will not talk yourselves out of this one. You are 21 years old and you have duties to fulfill for your kingdom. The entire werewolf race is looking to you two as examples. We want them to be happy and safe. And the best way to keep them all happy is to give them what they want. They want a royal wedding and royal pups. They want a princess next to their princes. And, besides, your mother and I won't be ruling for much longer. We aren't as young as we used to be. After 450 years of ruling, we want to spend our last 50 years or so traveling and spoiling our grandchildren. And that is where your fiancée comes in."

"Fiancée?! Father, please listen-" the boys cry at once.

"Enough! You have yet to bring me your mate. So I have taken it upon myself to bring you one. Dear, please come in." The King sounds so proud of himself.

My heart stops. My limbs feel like cement as I run past Gwendoline to the throne room doors. The guards try to stop me, but when they take in my clothing and the maid behind me, they let me in.

As I come into the throne room, I see the worst sight imaginable.

The King has called in the worst person on the face of this planet.

There, with her arms looped through my men's arms, was...

Josephine...

"THE FUCK?!" I blurt out.