∆19

Hello, Stars! 💫 This is your author, Sophie. Stay tune!

And enjoy this chapter 💕

___________________________

Ding! Dong!

Guanlin and I went to the main door and opened it wide, revealing Sohye who came with Jinyoung.

"Yunhee!" Without saying anything, Sohye attacked me with a really tight hug.

"So-Sohye.. I.. can.. barely.. breathe...."

"Oh, sorry." Upon hearing that, she let me go.

"Ayyy. You never hugged me like that, though?" I saw Jinyoung folded his arms while pouting to Sohye. Sohye playfully rolled her eyes as she pinched his cheeks. "Later, later."

"Stop the drama at the door. Come on in." Guanlin cut their words as he invited JinHye to come in.

"What actually happened, Yunhee? Your mom contacted me and asked about you because your stepfather said you were missing," Sohye started the conversation after we all sat on the sofa.

Her words caused my heart to thump hard of nervousness. "Then what did you say to my mom?"

"Well I said you're here, at Guanlin's house. She thanked me and said that she will find you here," she answered me innocently.

I turned my gaze to Guanlin as he too looked at me. I bit my lower lip and gulped on my saliva.

"Wait. Why are you two reacting like this?" Jinyoung suddenly asked. Sohye, too looked at us with a curious look. "What actually had happened?"

"Actually..."

_/_/_/ _ \_\_\_

"Oh my god!"

"He really did that?!"

Both Sohye and Jinyoung covered their mouths in disbelief upon hearing to my story. "So that's why you said you left your phone?"

I weakly nodded. "I'm so sorry, Yunhee. If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't tell your mom where you're at right now. I'm so sorry." Sohye held my arm as she looked down, looking so guilty.

I patted her hands. I can't blame her, though. She didn't know it. "It's okay, Sohye. It's not your fault."

"So.. What are you going to do if your mom come with that jerk?"

I remained silent for a while, trying my best to think of an answer for Jinyoung's question. "Should I just leave and look for another place to hide?"

"Do you want to stay at my house?" Sohye offered.

"Ermm.. I think-"

"No. You shouldn't hide, Yunhee," Guanlin suddenly interrupted. All of our eyes landed to him, asking for an explanation. "Why?" I asked him.

"Isn't it dangerous if that man finds Yunhee? At least she can hide for a while at Sohye's house, and that man can't do anything again to her." Jinyoung raised his eyebrow, trying to understand what was playing in Guanlin's head.

Guanlin shook his head in disagree. "How long does Yunhee has to hide? Her mother needs to know the truth. We need to tell Mrs Kim about his husband's true colors. We can't hide Yunhee forever and let that man live in peace," he explained.

"Ah.. I see!" Sohye and Jinyoung said in unison.

Upon hearing Guanlin's explanation, I suddenly remembered something. "Right! I remembered something. I actually put a hidden camera in my bedroom. Therefore, I'll show the video of that incident to my mom."