First World 1.7 Duke Orchid

(edited)

I started with my other transmigration/system story called Transmigration of a cold-hearted Man, I hope you'll enjoy it just as much or more than this.

Also, let's try to make longer chapters✊🏻 (my cliffys will stay though 😈)

And another important question to you all.

Who do you want as seme or uke or do you want a seke?

------------------

022 smirked at Xion, he tightened his hold on Xion, that was still sitting on his lap. He leaned into his ear and whispered,
"I already brought you, from now on your mine, Xion. "

Xion blushed and hid his face in 022's neck.

'Knock knock' " Young Master is everything alright?" Ed's worried voice traveled in. He was worried after all their usually cold young master, brought a slave and stormed into his room with him, not coming out for quite a while.

Ed's interruption destroyed their mood.

Silence followed Ed's question, Ed was about to enter, his hand already on the door knop.

"I'm alright, I found myself a slave to keep me company.
Could you please buy some clothes for him. I want him dressed nicely. "

Ed was stunned at first, hearing his young masters words but soon became happy, knowing that Viktor finally has a friend, even if it is a slave.

"Yes young master, I will prepare some acceptable clothes. "

Just as Ed was about to go away from inside the room Viktors voice came out again.
" Please also tell the maids to prepare a bath. My new companion smells awful. "

The last sentence 022 whispered into Xions ears again, a teasing smirk on his face.
Xions blushed and gave a light humpf.

"It will be done. "
Ed bowed towards the closed door and went away, making arrangements for everything.

Xion started to stare at 022's side profile, he wanted to ask him about their past, but couldn't bring himself to ask.

022 glanced at Xion briefly before slapping his ass softly, making Xion yelp out in surprise.

"Want to continue sitting on my lap?"
022 questioned already having reverted the smirk back to his cold face.

Xions ears turned red, hastily standing up and awkwardly patting his clothes off.

'Knock knock' From the other side of the door knocking came again.
"Young Master, the bath is ready."
A maids voice was heard.

"Hn. " came Viktors short reply.

022 took the beastmans hand and brought him outside the room.

The maid bowed and guided them to the bathroom.

Standing in front of the bathroom, the maid kept on glancing between Viktor and the beastman.
After all it is considered weird for two men to take a bath together, even more so when one is a beautiful young master and the other a handsome beastman slave.

The more the maid thought about the two of them taking a bath together, the more she started to like her thoughts.

022 seeing the maid start to give them a twisted heated look, together with the stifled giggles and light blush, knew right away that the dark side of fujoshis had a new member.
022's eyebrow began to twitch looking at the maid and he had black lines on his face.

The maid opened the door to the bathroom and made a come in gesture with her hand, practically urging them to quickly enter the bath together.

"You should be able to bath yourself, no need for me.
I still have work left to do. "
022 told Xion with a small smile at the corner of his lips.
He turned and left, ignoring the maids and Xions disappointed gazed and grieve filled mumblings.

(A/N: what readers did you wish for some smut? Sexy action? Well, my bad, you can join Xion and the maid in grieving. )

022 walked to Viktors study, his thoughts a mess after he got away from Xion he started thinking clearly again.

In the study, 022 sat himself on the big, black leather stool and let out one more long sigh.

It was only his first day in this world and he was already this tired.

He can't help thinking back about the past, when he was in the god realm, together with Xion.

022 shook his head, to get away his unnecessary thoughts.

He was here to mess with worlds and people, not to get messed up himself.

----------------

How's that people?!
It's longer and I'm slowly starting to bring in the plot.

Although it's still not the longest chapter it's better( I think)
(_)
Hope you enjoy it
(>人<;)

Your stalkingOtakusan