chapter: 8

No ones pov

"hey, did you guys watch today's news?"

"i heard that everyone at the hospital were killed?"

"wouldn't there have been hundreds of people at a general hospital?"

"was it done by a lunatic?"

"what's going on these days?"

Many students talked among themselves nervously about last nights incident. yuna, Shinwu, ikhan, and rai watched as the strudents spoke to one another worriedly. ikhan turned to Shinwu and said something but he simply let it past him. he was looking at the ground with fierce eyes and clenched fists, he jumped a bit at yuna's hand falling on his shoulder gently "they're still looking Shinwu, lets have faith." she said referring to Miyuki's disappearance. he relaxed a bit and looked back at ikhan "yeah, I'm guessing it's the same guys." ikhan pushed his glasses up as he said in a low voice "they seemed a little odd. at first, they kidnapped yuna, so I assumed that had to do with the murder awhile ago, but they took Miyuki as well and they backed off too easily. I dont think they are just ordinary people. they acted as if they could kill us at anytime, but disappeared like nothing ever happened. but a case like this suddenly happeneing?...it can't be a coincidence. they must be the ones who did it." he concluded as shinwu grit his teeth tightly "damn, what the hell is going on?...Miyuki.."shinwu felt himself choke up a bit saying her name softly. yuna was just about to say something when the teacher came in, everyone took their seats. She looked at Shinwu with sad eyes as he bit his lip and looked down at his desk, his face hidden from the worlds eyes.

The teacher had a solemn expression on his face as he spoke to his students "from the looks on your faces, I'm sure you guys all know about what happened yesterday. it was hard for me to believe the news just like you guys. the hospital that was attacked is not far from here and I also visited it frequently." he took moment to look down slightly before looking up again "the police and the press are not giving details about the previous and present cases. however, the obvious fact is that they are both murder cases. considering that both incidents that happened are heinous crimes, and happened near by school. the school board of directors have decided to close the school campus for a few days." ikhan and Shinwu looked at the teacher nervousness evident on their expressions, Rai sat there in his seat with no concern showing in his eyes. The students casted each other scared and worried expressions as he continued "the cases were too horrible to broadcast over the intercom, so the homeroom teachers are telling you in person." the students looked down and around at each other "all of you, don't go out at night and stay home. it may be hard, but try not to go out in the afternoon, as well. I hope to see you all again safe." the teacher said with a sad smile as his eyes held nothing but care and wariness for them "yes sir..." they all replied as they gathered their things, reading themselves to hunker down at home.

-somewhere else on a building rooftop-

"the city is in chaos." M21 said looking down at the city before him "those 2 are insane. at the center of the city, how could they..." M24 said looking off in the distance with hate "they are fully aware that the higher authorities don't want any disturbance down here. disobedience is unacceptable for even those guys." M21 turned to look at him "this incident has nothing to do with why they were sent down here. they are trying to blame, us for all the causes." M24 clenched his teeth together tightly as he glared "damn it,...what should we do?" M21 seemed to have a plan in mind as he turned his head to look back down at the city.

(sorry for short chapter, next will be longer)