“Of course.”

***

“Are you ready for your appointment?” Jessica asked Cameron, grabbing her purse off the counter.

“I guess,” Cameron responded, shrugging.

Jessica gave Cameron a small smile as she waved him over, towards the garage.

“Bye, babe,” Cameron hugged me kissing the top of my head.

“Bye.”

***

I grab my phone and decide to text Chloe.

Bailey: Hey, want to hang out?

Chloe: Yes please! Pick you up in ten?

Bailey: I’ll be ready! Where do you want to go?

Chloe: Get food then my house? Dress comfy

Bailey: Sounds good

We’re currently on fall break at school, so I haven’t seen Chloe or any of the boys, since we left for vacation.

I run up the steps and into my room, deciding to change out of my shorts, and into yoga pants and one of Cameron’s sweatshirts.

I pull some shoes on and grab my phone slipping it in the front pocket of the sweatshirt.

I step out of my room and walk to Toby’s.

I knock lightly on the shut door.

Toby opens the door, “Hey.”

“Hey, I'm gonna go to Chloe’s. Do you want to come?”

“No thanks, I don’t feel like going out right now.”

“Okay, well I’ll be back soon.”

***

“I've missed you so much!” Chloe said with a bright smile on her face as I got into her car.

“I've missed you, too!” I close the door and lean over and hug her.

“When we get to my house, you’re telling me everything that has happened since you left, okay?”

“Alright, let’s go get food please, I'm starving!”

When we got to Chloe’s house, I set the food on the coffee and table, and pulled my phone out and text Cameron.

Bailey: Hey, everything okay?

“Okay, so tell me!” Chloe plopped down on the couch, and starts to pull the food out of the bag.

I start to tell Chloe what happened while on vacation and that Cameron and me are dating.

I was about to tell her about Cameron, being sick, but my phone vibrated.

Cameron: It’s fine.

Bailey: Okay :) let me know when you’re done. I'm with Chloe rn.

“Who are you texting?” Chloe raises an eyebrow at me, smirking.

“Cameron, he’s at the doctor.”

“Is he okay?” She quickly asks.

“Well he hasn’t been feeling well lately, that’s why we left vacation early. We went to the hospital to get him checked out. They did a few tests on him, and we found out he has cancer.”

“Oh my gosh, that’s terrible. How is he handling it?” She asks, stuffing French fries in her mouth and drinking her soda.

“He seems to be handling it fine. He just seems kinda sad and stressed out.”

“Awe,” she puts her lip out, “How are you handling it?”

“Okay I guess. Cameron’s been helping me actually; we just act and talk like we normally would, act as if he didn’t have it. But he doesn’t want anybody treating him differently.”

“Good for you guys,” she smiles.

“Yeah, how are you and Toby?”

“I've been trying to talk to him, but it seems like he’s shutting me out,” she looks down at her hands.

“Don’t take it to heart, I just think he’s sad and worried about Cameron.”

“Gosh, I've missed you!” Chloe said wrapping her arms around me

***

When I get home, I say hi to Jessica and Jeff as I pass the kitchen, and then go upstairs.

I walk into my room, setting my phone on my bed and then go into my bathroom. I hear muffled cries. My eyes widen when I realize where it’s coming from.

“Cameron!?” I quickly walk into our closet and open the door without knocking.

I see Cameron on the other side of his room, on the ground with his knees pulled up to his chest and his head resting on his knees. I see Cameron shaking a little, hearing more cries.

I feel tears start to come to my eyes. I swallow and close my eyes so I don’t cry.

I walk over to where Cameron is sitting on the floor and sit in front of him.

“Cameron, what’s wrong?”

He doesn’t say anything and continues to cry.

“Cameron, please tell me what’s wrong,” I plead. I can’t stand to see him like this, it breaks my heart.

He lifts his head up, leaving his arms crossed on his knees, “Everything!”

Cameron’s face is red, with tear stained cheeks.

More tears fill his eyes and go down his face.

“Cameron,” I put a hand on his cheek, wiping some of the tears from his cheek.

“I don’t want to do this anymore. I can’t, I'm just so tired all the time!”

Tears fill my eyes again, and some manage to slip from my eyes.

(Okay, so im sorry if i come off mean or rude to you guys. I don't mean to be, sorry again. 

I got over 1k votes on the last chapter! like what!? this is why i love you guys! And someone left a comment on the last chapter that i thought all you guys should hear and keep in mind, "I love the cancer twist :) it makes it more realistic, not some perfect family, you know?" And it also made it interesting! 

No, this is not or going to be TFIOS, yeah they may be similar but its different too. 

But right now I'm thinking there's going to be maybe 3 chapters left. I'm not positive but there arent going to be many!

600 votes for the next chapter? :) 

Oh! And I've been having alot of people asking me to read your stories, i would love to, but i have so many people asking me and i dont have the time to do so :/ if i could sit around reading fanfics all day, i would trust me! lol 

Check out my new Jack Gilinsky vampire fanfic!

Please follow my instagram @mattsbootie :)

Love you guys <3 )