Chieftess (M'Baku)

Start from the beginning

"Iniko..."

You smile.

"Come. Let me pin the fur."

He obeys, standing still as you pin the fur to his suit. It matches your fur and he smiles at you. He pulls a box out his pocket.

"Oh, So men wont bother you."

You chuckle as he puts the black band on your finger. It's a matching band to his own Chief ring.

"Chieftess for the night?"

"Yes."

You smile. M'Baku offers his arm and you take it.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

"Announcing Chief M'Baku And Chieftess Iniko!"

You raise an eyebrow but smile as you two enter. The room is quiet and in awe as you and M'Baku walk forward. You two walk over to T'Challa who stares.

"Wow...M'Baku you didn't say you're married."

"He didn't now?" You said with a smile.

"No he did not!" Shuri said, joining.

"Iniko Jafari."

M'Baku blushes as you use his last name.

"Shuri, princess of wakanda. Your fur it's beautiful!"

"Thank you! I created it myself."

"Really?"

"Yes. All the Jabari men and women here in furs: they are created by me."

M'Baku grabs two drinks and hands you one. You smile, kissing his hand as he strokes your face.

"Well, I must mingle," T'Challa says and you chuckle at the face.

"Need help?"

"Yes."

You leave M'Baku and go with him, laughing. M'Baku is dragged into a conversation with a member of the border tribe.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
"I am so glad this is finished."

M'Baku smiles as you drop into the seat by the window. You yawn and he walks over, kissing your forehead.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Shower or bath?"

"Bath."

M'Baku walks to the bathroom as you get up and wipe your face clean of the light makeup.

"Iniko!"

"Coming!"

You enter the bathroom and see M'Baku has removed his suit jacket and shirt. He smiles at you and you turn as he unzips your dress. You get into the bath and M'Baku removes your jewellery.

"I will shower."

You grunt and he chuckles as he goes to shower.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You moan as your eyes open. M'Baku is in sweats and topless as he looks at you.

"You fell asleep."

You grunt as M'Baku washes you off and oils your skin. He sees you have white ink tattoos on the side of your thigh and travels up to the middle of your side. You slip on the oversized hoodie and then the underwear.

"Come little Chief."

You hug his neck as he picks you up, taking you to the bed. You still wear the ring and M'Baku wasn't going to ask you for it.