― four.

izumi happily munched on her pocky that changbin had kindly bought for her after she had made the boy feel guilty during the whole practice yesterday. of course she was only joking, but she wasn't about to say no to free pocky. "morning, izumi." a deep voice greeted, entering the classroom.

izumi peered over her shoulder, finding felix stood by the door. "morning." she greeted with her own smile. they were the only two in the classroom since izumi was one to always arrive earlier than everyone else to get work done. she really didn't seem like the type to put efforts in her study because of how much of a dance maniac her classmates know her for, but izumi really did try hard to get the top scores. however today, because of the pocky, she had gotten distracted. "do you always come so early?" she questioned.

"yeah, well, it's better than being at home." he joked, walking towards her. he leaned on the table next to izumi's, causing the girl to look up at him as he spoke. she noticed how he had forced humour upon what he said to hide the lingering sadness behind his eyes. "what about you?" he questioned, changing the subject. 

"i always come early to get work done." she explained, allowing him to change the subject, returning the favour for when he dropped the subject about that note in her locker. "although today, changbin got me pocky, so i'm a little distracted." izumi chuckled, realising how bad of an excuse that was.

"who's changbin?" felix questioned. izumi couldn't help but notice a hint of... jealousy? no way, she was probably just imagining it, why would felix even feel that way about her when they barely knew one another?

"oh that actually reminds me, we have a dance group which is me, hyunjin and seungmin along with a few others, including changbin. i thought it would be cool if you joined, but only if you want to." izumi suggested, unintentionally changing the subject for once.

"dance?" felix questioned. he seemed reluctant on the idea. "i'm not really a dancer-"

"that's fine, neither is changbin, but he's still with us." izumi reassured. "come on, it'll be a good chance for you to make more friends." felix hummed, seeming deep in thought. izumi seemed persistent, and like she said, it was definitely a good opportunity to make more friends, so what could go wrong?