Chapter 6

3D POV. "Just because"
"How about Ramen" Tomato asked Lettuce brightly. "Ramen? Oohhhhhh you got that name because we are eating ramen right now and his first word was ramen right?" Lettuce replied bluntly like usual. He is clueless Tomato thought as she watched Lettuce go back to eating his food.

"Well I think it's a good name" she mumbled, "oh ya? Then lets ask him about it! Hey... boy. Um do really want your name to be Ramen?"  The last part Lettuce said in a soft trying to be convincing voice. Tomato just grunted.

"Ramen! Ramen! Aha!" The little boy laughed as he was swinging his arms in the air. Tomato just looked over to Lettuce and smirked. "W-Whatever, if the child likes it then there's no choice I guess." Yeah... Lettuce probably didn't like the name, oh well.
Lettuces POV.
We ended up having the name Ramen, man it should have been like Roman or whatever. Although it was pretty cute hearing Ramen say his first words, well at least he has a name now so I don't have to keep calling him child and stuff.

"Hey I think we should head back home, I know it's still around noon but our main priority was to get Ramen a name right? And now we have one." "You talk too much and your no fun" I immediately answered. "Huh? What are you talking about?" She said confused, man usually I the person to be confused and always getting Minnie lectures,whatever. "You can't tell? Yeah it is noon so we have plenty of time to out, we don't wanna be cooped inside the whole summer do we? And plus it's healthy for the chil- Ramen."

"Hmm, actually ya, I think your right!" Finally she agreed, I mean this was actually my plan to go on a date, I winked at her. Tomato just ignored my wink though.
—————————————
A/N. sorry that this chapter was really short I'll try and make the next one longer. And also please Vote or Share and stuff, thanks!