Chapter 1

A/N. Ya... at first you might think, "oh! Another fan fiction of Naruto' and stuff but I'll tell you that it isn't! Today at school I was talking to some friends and we came up with this story so I just decided to write it down! ( also my friends might be writing about the same thing though)
—————————————
Six Months Ago
————————————
It was another normal day of school. The raven haired boy was once again sleeping in. RRRRIIIIINNNGG
The alarm clock suddenly went off, "h-huh? Wait! It's already 8:30! Why didn't my alarm go off earlier!" The raven haired boy shouted. He quickly ran out of bed,went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, packed up and headed off to school.

"Hey Sasuke! You made it just in time, we were just about to start!" Called the golden blonde boy.
"Sorry Naruto!" Sasuke called back and smiled.
—————————————
"Skipping to there break time!"
——————————————
"Hey Sasuke can I have a piece?" Naruto asked Sasuke eyeing his chocolate bar. "Ugh, fine" Sasuke groaned sarcastically sending him a smile. Naruto then blushed hand looked away to hide it. After Sasuke was done eating he through away the wrapper into the trash can.

"Hey um Naruto?" "Yeah what is it Sasuke?" "Uh was that trash can ever there before? And it looks different from all the other ones don't you think?" Sasuke asked Naruto bluntly. "Yeah you're right I don't think that trash can has ever been there before. Well whatever, let's go before we're late to class!" Naruto rushed.
——————————————
A/N. sorry that this chapter was really short! It may or may not be longer in the 2nd chapter. And trust me, it'll get really weird and confusing starting from the next chapter!